Mossberg 500 Cruiser

Howabusa

For Sale, Mossberg 500 Cruiser 12 gauge 8 shot pump. I bought this 5 years ago, might have 50 rounds through it. It came with a pistol grip, I took it off and put a 6 position adjustable stock with pistol grip on it. For $220 I will include a bore snake/ rope cleaner, the mountable 5 shell holder and a ABABFCA7-1938-46D3-86D2-300D476FB689.thumb.jpeg.fe8ead53aa20fc0ab6d98c216759389d.jpegcheap soft case.

• Upvote 1

You need to put the zombie hunter collapsible stock on it for that purpose.  Then it will sell instantly.  BTW, much better deal than what I spent on my Mossberg, somebody really needs to buy this thing from him already.  :)

IMG_5480.JPG

Edited by vf1000ride

7 minutes ago, vf1000ride said:

You need to put the zombie hunter collapsible stock on it for that purpose.  Then it will sell instantly.  BTW, much better deal than what I spent on my Mossberg, somebody really needs to buy this thing from him already.  :)

IMG_5480.JPG

It has a collapsible stock on it. Yes it is a really good deal. I paid $270 plus the tax and the stock was $30 or $40.

• Upvote 1

oh god damnit...  I'm supposed to buy new toilets this weekend, not another gun.

Let me check if there are any more savings bonds from my grandma in our fire box.  (not kidding.  I found several when I sold the Honda.  Title was in the same fire box.  Forgot about the bonds)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...