SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sport Non-Electric Tank Bag

RidersDiscount

If you're looking for a tank bag that doesn't require magnets or straps, the SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sport Non-Electric Tank Bag is for you. This bag mounts to your bike's gas cap via an SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Non-Electric EVO Quick-Lock Tankring (bike-specific & sold separately).

Pictured with Tankring (sold separately)
sw_motech_quick_lock_evo_sport_non_elect

This bag features a 1680D ballistic nylon construction. A rain cover with transparent map window is included.

The inside of the lid has multiple pockets to organize your belongings. The sides of the main compartment have mesh pockets. An expansion zipper gives you the option to pack even more items.

This tank bag is compatible with a luggage cable lock, anti-theft kit, and GPS mount. It is designed for sport and super sport motorcycles with long, shallow tanks.

Specifications:

15.7" (L) x 13.4" (W) x 6.7" (H)
14 - 21 liters
1.700 g

The SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sport Non-Electric Tank Bag includes:

• Tank bag EVO Sport

• EVO top ring

• Rain cover with transparent map window

• Shoulder strap

MSRP $234.95

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sport Non-Electric Tank Bag by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Oh man,  Where were you 3 months ago?  Didn't know you were an SW Mototech dealer.

As a review, these are great.  Anyone who doesn't want straps (difficult to get to gas filler) or have plastic/aluminum tanks where magnets won't work, these are great.  They are "lifted" off your tank so no concern about scratches.  20 minute first time setup time but 1 second on/off thereafter.  I've got the smaller daypack model that i use for daily riding.  Admittedly pricey, but if you can swing it, you'll never look at other options again.

The brand is good.  I had their blaze saddle bag system for the '06 R1.  about the only option for saddle bags for sportbikes with undertail exhausts without permanent framing.  Have held up well through weekend trips and commutes.  Wish they made the adaptor/arms to fit my '16 R1 so I can reuse my saddle bags.

If anyone has questions or concerns I can try to give my real-world perspective

I have the "City" version of this bag on my GSA...love it!  Very well constructed.  Tried the Givi tanklock bag first...sent that back.  No comparison!   I like Givi products, just not that product.

40 minutes ago, mojocho said:

Oh man,  Where were you 3 months ago?  Didn't know you were an SW Mototech dealer.

As a review, these are great.  Anyone who doesn't want straps (difficult to get to gas filler) or have plastic/aluminum tanks where magnets won't work, these are great.  They are "lifted" off your tank so no concern about scratches.  20 minute first time setup time but 1 second on/off thereafter.  I've got the smaller daypack model that i use for daily riding.  Admittedly pricey, but if you can swing it, you'll never look at other options again.

The brand is good.  I had their blaze saddle bag system for the '06 R1.  about the only option for saddle bags for sportbikes with undertail exhausts without permanent framing.  Have held up well through weekend trips and commutes.  Wish they made the adaptor/arms to fit my '16 R1 so I can reuse my saddle bags.

If anyone has questions or concerns I can try to give my real-world perspective

I know right, we are working on adding some new brands over the next few months! Thanks for the post up!

13 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

I know right, we are working on adding some new brands over the next few months! Thanks for the post up!

Will you carry the SW-Motech Blaze Saddlebags?  Not that I need a reason to spend even more money, but those bags......  Do you need someone to test them out and provide a review or something?  LOL

18 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Will you carry the SW-Motech Blaze Saddlebags?  Not that I need a reason to spend even more money, but those bags......  Do you need someone to test them out and provide a review or something?  LOL

Yes :D