For those following our MotoAmerica run

MidgetTodd

Gavin is a hell of a rider. It was unfortunate that he had some bad luck at the Pitt Race round where I was actually able to see him race in person! Look forward to following him next season, and maybe @MidgetTodd will actually take us over to the pits next time to introduce us! :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

You guys didn't stop by. 

And yes that round sucked with the bike problems because he is fast there. His track day times there were faster than the winning times

I still remember seeing him roll up in hot pit for an intermediate session. :lol: That didnt last long.

Barber looks like a great track for the lower displacement bikes, not a lot of long straights and plenty of opportunity to pass. I'll check the race out tonight after work, I've enjoyed following Gavin this year and watching his progress and I'm really looking forward to seeing him on the podium every race next year :D 

24 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Right lol. He followed him into turn one and two then said fuck this and went inside him in 3 and checked out. 

Little asshole :lol:

What times is he running on the 390 at Pitt? I'm preparing myself to be humbled.

Last race of the season. 

All in the points race. 

Trip to Spain on the line. 

Potential sponsors watching to see who's hungry for a ride in 2018.  

Racing. 

What they don't clearly show there is Standish is lucky to be alive. The guard rail got his neck between his helmet and suit and sliced him open then he was pinned under the bike. 

The safety team was completely on their game that day and he lived to race again. They got the bleeding controlled and the bike removed then a very fast ride to the ER and surgery. That kid had an angel watching him that day no question 

Edited by MidgetTodd
  • Upvote 2