Silly riding.

Qman

15 hours ago, Danimal said:

him pointing out your hypocrisy does not make him a Contrarian. It makes him someone willing to point out your (and others) hypocrisy, nothing more

Better read back on this thread Dan.    Those pain pills having negative effects?

On 10/18/2017 at 3:52 PM, MidgetTodd said:

What oil is best for silly riding, asking for a friend that's running Shinkos and likes chicken wings 

On that point... Did shinkos become a quality tire brand recently? I've heard a group of riders talking about shinkos like they were made of gold or something. Wasn't sure if they were just terribly misguided, or just closer to the pulse than I am...

8 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

Shinko dual sport tires get pretty good reviews.

I've heard good reviews from tank, he ran shinkos on his vstrom. These guys were talking about sport bike tires. Swearing up and down that shinkos were better than Pirelli, Avon, and Continental... I gave them room cause it's been a while since I really investigated tires. I buy Pirelli Angel GT because I'm used to them, and know their ride and feel pretty well...

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:57 AM, magley64 said:

I've heard good reviews from tank, he ran shinkos on his vstrom. These guys were talking about sport bike tires. Swearing up and down that shinkos were better than Pirelli, Avon, and Continental... I gave them room cause it's been a while since I really investigated tires. I buy Pirelli Angel GT because I'm used to them, and know their ride and feel pretty well...

No complaints about the Angel GTs here. Many used up. Price isn't that steep & they work great. Not ready to try any Shinkos. They've made too many crap tires that would dump you on your ass in a heartbeat in the past. They may be getting better but if they get good, I'll probably be one of the last to the game.

• Upvote 1