CSC Motorcycles?

keller9431

Was wondering if anyone on here has one of these CSC motorcycles, specifically the RX3. I know it is a Chinese bike but for the money I wonder if it would be a decent cheap adventure bike to buy and just ride the heck out of it. Any info or experience with this brand would be greatly appeciated!

I have been watching these guys a long long time! I think they are putting out a great product. But for a new bike from CSC you can get a used crf250l, and the 250l is a way better bike. Everride did a great YouTube review, but I feel he was a bit Harsh on them. 

To me, if one popped up in the the sub $2500 price, it would be a good deal. 

12 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Thank God you’re here to set things straight

It's an honest opinion, for some that has rode  a CSC, and owned a crf250l. Sorry your but hurt over it. But still,l think it's aa good bike, but if I was spending my money, the most I would put on a CSC would be 2500. 

Mainly do to the lack of after market support. The 250l aftermarket stuff is great.

But if someone wanted a new bike, at a decent price, the CSC is still a good choice. 

7 hours ago, Danimal said:

hey

Yes, I have a RX3. Have had many happy miles on it

E177CFE0-F13D-403C-9E24-89D3303584DF_zps

Has it been reliable and how many miles do you have on it? I know it says no passengers on the bike, but what is your opinion on 2 up on the RX3?

1 hour ago, flashesbuck said:

I have been watching these guys a long long time! I think they are putting out a great product. But for a new bike from CSC you can get a used crf250l, and the 250l is a way better bike. Everride did a great YouTube review, but I feel he was a bit Harsh on them. 

To me, if one popped up in the the sub $2500 price, it would be a good deal. 

Thank you for your honest opinion!

2 hours ago, Qman said:

Seems to me the CRF250l is really designed for more dirt than the csc, so the comparo isnt relevant.

+1 on this. @Danimal correct me if I am wrong, but I would say an RX3 is more adventure bike and CRF is more dual sport. You don't see too many CRF250L's with aluminum cases on them.

3 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

+1 on this. @Danimal correct me if I am wrong, but I would say an RX3 is more adventure bike and CRF is more dual ". You don't see too many CRF250L's with aluminum cases on them.

The front wheel size is the glaring difference between the two.