NinjaDoc

Giving up riding: is it even possible?

jbot    33,265

HAHA @Tpoppa he just called you OLD  HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Tpoppa    11,019
3 minutes ago, jbot said:

You're only as old as you feel...no wait...

I mean you only feel as old as the women you date...winning ;)

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

tall_tracy    874
1 hour ago, jbot said:

and if you ride a tarted up ducati... enjoy your gourmet coffee with those tight pants while riding you smug slow greasy pile of garbage. 

No one has ever described me more perfectly......  :lol:

• Upvote 1

jbot    33,265
7 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

You're only as old as you feel...no wait...

I mean you only feel as old as the women you date...winning ;)

you're my favorite man-child

B-Mac    255
On 10/9/2017 at 4:05 PM, NinjaDoc said:

And off roading attempt needs to happen at least once heheh Atleast just for experience

Doc, By next year you could be relaxing doing this and enjoying the views. Nothing but road surface irregularity's and a little water.

Edited by B-Mac

what    778

Pointing at random shit like @Tonik ?

I like that game. 

As far as insurance goes, I have no idea how rates are affected by tickets/accidents/etc. I've been very fortunate in that regard. 

Edited by what
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

JustinNck1    898
26 minutes ago, what said:

Pointing at random shit like @Tonik ?

THIS. Keeps me thinking....What the hell is he pointing at?

jschaf    1,686
10 hours ago, redkow97 said:

there aren't enough eye-rolls on the internet for this...

Oh brother!. You probably have a distorted opinion of me because of that.  So be it.  Never ran from the cops, merely maintained the pace..  If I see flashy lights in my rearview & the cop is going in the same direction I am I pull over.   This rarely happens. FUATHYRIO.

Edited by jschaf
  • Beer 1

redkow97    7,703
On 10/12/2017 at 2:10 PM, jbot said:

I didn't call him anything.  I implied he was lower risk than a 20 yr old on a sport bike.  Who here disagrees with that?

On 10/12/2017 at 6:31 PM, jschaf said:

Oh brother!. You probably have a distorted opinion of me because of that.  So be it.  Never ran from the cops, merely maintained the pace..  If I see flashy lights in my rearview & the cop is going in the same direction I am I pull over.   This rarely happens. FUATHYRIO.

You said "Seems like most every ride I went on this summer I had to ditch the cops."  In the context you used it, does "ditch" not imply that you ran from police "almost every ride (you) went on this summer"?

I'm not prepared to formulate any kind of opinion of you from two posts, but it appears as though you exaggerated, and now want to walk back your initial statement after I pointed out its  absurdity.

hiro    53

Working on my house to sell it has kept me off the bike for a while. I never noticed dust settling on the bike before. Sometimes I almost don't care, but I know I will sometime in the future. And I recently donated my car, so the bike is really my only vehicle right now! Maybe if I rode with other people I'd miss it more. What I do miss is the feeling of acceleration which our cars always lack. Especially the way the throttle stands the bike up coming out of a turn. I also explore more on a bike because I don't care for driving much. Still, sometime I don't care, and that makes me wonder if it's depression or something. I do seem to get seasonal blues. (When Blues is your happy music, you know something is wrong. heh) Anyway, I guess riding is like a relationship; it doesn't have to be pure passion and excitement all the time.

jbot    33,265
22 hours ago, redkow97 said:

I didn't call him anything.  I implied he was lower risk than a 20 yr old on a sport bike.  Who here disagrees with that?

it was a joke.  the emphasis was on just calling him old because he old as fuuuuuuck, and less on accusing you of any wrong doing.  you were just an innocent bystander.  i will send flowers