Need a little help with concours

Killer_kaw

I recently picked up a new to me 2012 Connie 14. The bike came with a Corbin modular seat that isn't gonna work for me. I'm currently waiting on a stock seat to have a custom seat made thanks to a recommendation by @2talltim  what I need is a pic of the mid seat catch/latch from a bike with a stock seat pan. Pretty sure you gotta change some of that for the corbin front seat latch. I need to see what I need to go back to stock on the bike. If someone can post up a pic of the bike with the seat removed I would appreciate it. Thanks

1 hour ago, Connie14 said:

Hopefully this is helpful.  Enjoy the new ride.  They are great bikes. 

20171007_103302.jpg

Helps a little. Looks like I got the right seat coming. Looking for a pic of the bike. Not sure where those hook shaped brackets in the middle go. The front seat of the corbin latches to a post in that area so I was thinking that part is just for the corbin and I need stock part. Mine looks like this. 

IMG_2837.JPG

I just look forward to getting some miles on it. This 7 day work week is killing me. 

Those pics did the trick. Looks like I just gotta remove the extra bracket for the corbin and I'm good. Guessing the guy that buys that seat will appreciate having the bracket as well. That seat looks mighty comfy @2talltim  thanks for the help