Day Ride Sat. Sep30 10:45am-

B-Mac

Jacob and I have planed a day sprint down thru HockHills and out to McConnellsville. From there is unknown as of now.

We are leaving the John Deer Equipt. On the 33 loop outside of Lancaster( 1200 Delmont Rd SW, Lancaster, OH 43130 )

We will be hitting some narrow,curvy back-roads at first to get down the the standard O.R. type roads (180.664.374.56.278.691.......) on the way to MC-Ville.

Spirited Pace.

Jacob,

I picked out some tight, undulated , twisty, back roads today thru the Hock that will require your full attention and smooth control inputs. Lot's of road hazards to add on with the leaf foliage and leathery shells from the acorn gathering festival the squirrels are having with a touch of gravel sprinkled hear and there. This should be sensory overload buy the time we arrive in Nelsonville and may well be in need of rest. I made sure all roads are sport bike friendly. So..... soften up the compression and tighten up the rebound. one gear up and ride like it's raining.:wtf:

B.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Jacob,

I picked out some tight, undulated , twisty, back roads today thru the Hock that will require your full attention and smooth control inputs. Lot's of road hazards to add on with the leaf foliage and leathery shells from the acorn gathering festival the squirrels are having with a touch of gravel sprinkled hear and there. This should be sensory overload buy the time we arrive in Nelsonville and may well be in need of rest. I made sure all roads are sport bike friendly. So..... soften up the compression and tighten up the rebound. one gear up and ride like it's raining.:wtf:

B.

Hahaha. Sounds great!

11 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

can you PM me the route?  Can't access your super secret google drive stuff...

I will try, I dont know how I did the google thing. I am old and I just click on stuff that looks right.

• Beer 1

Great Ride today with the Hawk Meister on the Daytona. I had 250miles on the Garmin. Never really left the area. Had a late lunch in Laurelville and split up.Lite traffic on the back roads and no close calls. I should have some video later. At the last minuet during pre-flight I decided on the V-Strom due to the front tire on the Z gave me some crap during my recon ride Thursday. I lost the front end in the traffic circle at 33/664 Logan but managed to gather it in before leaving the outside lane and then again during heavy braking at some tight corner in the  Hollers of the Hock. It's all good, the off-road riding helps a lot when stuff happens. I think I wore it out over in eastern Ohio chasing Jim one day and Rick on another. It's the area of the tire between the center and the edge. I need to order a new set of Angels ST's this time. I am to slow and fat for the GT's.

image.jpeg

Edited by B-Mac