Excuse to ride

durk

Just now, NinjaDoc said:

"Only one can go" ... U now have a perfect set up for sibling rivalry :) 

That problem could be solved if the wife would started riding again. She could take 1 and I could take the other.

On second thought that may not be wise. My guess is pace would be a bit slower than I would like. 

I think the answer is I just need to ride more often to keep both of them content. 

15 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

I'll take one for you if you want to get them both out together. What pace you wanna let her see lol.

Might have to back it down a little from the pace we ran together with Jacob. 

Back it down? It's just a dirt bike with street tires it doesn't even go fast :lol:

lol that can be arranged. I loved it when my kid started riding with me. Now she's grown up and moved to college. Not daddy's little girl anymore. Most of my favorite rides were with her, her mother hated it though. 

1 hour ago, MidgetTodd said:

Back it down? It's just a dirt bike with street tires it doesn't even go fast :lol:

lol that can be arranged. I loved it when my kid started riding with me. Now she's grown up and moved to college. Not daddy's little girl anymore. Most of my favorite rides were with her, her mother hated it though. 

My wife originally hated it as well, but seems to be coming around. I'm still shocked she let me take the oldest to Deals Gap.

I get what you're saying about those rides being your favorite. I presented the trip with Tory to Deals as her birthday gift last year. She references it as the best gift she ever got. Makes us both smile anytime we talk about it. I have a feeling it's going to be hard to watch them move away and grow up. Tory will turn 15 in November. Time seems to fly nowadays.