Gsxr 1000 following street triple R Roar ride clip.

NinjaDoc

Doc, Your commitment to early apex path of travel on some of the blind corners while leading out front scares the poo out of me.:o

You do look good :bicycle:and that really is all that matters. I am real good at screwing up corners but that's why we practice, right?:D

Let's go ride some more!!

Great Video, Derek

B.

5:26 Sign Info, 5:26 "Yikes!"

Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Doc, Your commitment to early apex path of travel on some of the blind corners while leading out front scares the poo out of me.:o

You do look good :bicycle:and that really is all that matters. I am real good at screwing up corners but that's why we practice, right?:D

Let's go ride some more!!

Great Video, Derek

B.

5:26 Sign Info, 5:26 "Yikes!"

Just like any good movie, it's only as good as the actor and Nivin was the lead actor on this one.  He made the video look good! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 11:09 AM, B-Mac said:

haha it just appears like that Brian. I actually am way paranoid and only set up full committed entry exit only if i can see out of the exit fully. after recent spill i am way more paranoid now even the discolored light asphalt makes me slow down considerably. I think Derek sensed my habit real quick  to slow down correspondingly :)  i was hoping to follow you and get you on camera yesterday since you deserve a cameo after all the hours of recording you end up doing. But some other day i guess. 

On 9/24/2017 at 7:20 PM, DerekClouser said:

Just like any good movie, it's only as good as the actor and Nivin was the lead actor on this one.  He made the video look good! 

No way my man, I been following many folks and try to keep a close distance but never able to get this close. That takes some skills and balls and i guess lot of trust. Go pro fish eye views sort of enhances the distance we keep so much that a regular following distance of 1-2 bikes seems like a lot. You must have been following an arm length to get this view. Props to you and thx a lot for the video. I waited a long time to be on camera and this was the best. Learned a lot from it and in future will try to correct. 

Will do it again next time, hopefully i recovered enough psych wise, and more confident and get an even more full blast video. 

37 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

You must have been following an arm length to get this view.

He was. I was right behind you 2 and enjoyed watching every second of Derek following your every move. I'm still impressed. 

Just now, durk said:

I actually told Derek he should move to the Dragon and change his career to filming guys riding there. I told him it would be a great career change. 

u should watch the end of the clip above :D see who is making a cameo 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 2:09 PM, durk said:

I'm assuming you're talking about my big mug appearing in the video. I saw it. Can't remember if you can hear what I said to him. 

Just curious, I see you had a camera on the front of your bike... Were you recording as well?  Would be pretty cool to see both Doc and I in tandem. 

5 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Just curious, I see you had a camera on the front of your bike... Were you recording as well?  Would be pretty cool to see both Doc and I in tandem. 

Never turned it on all day. Wish I would have for that run on 536.