Almost wadded it up......twice

Killer_kaw

Some days, when things go weird on two wheels, I just turn around and go home. I'm a firm believer that it won't get any better sometimes. You can sort of tell if it's a one off event, or destined to be tricky/risky all day. The greater the "unexpected" part is, the more likely I'll call it off. But the good news is, that doesn't happen very often. So I'm ok with cancelling a ride occasionally.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ReconRat said:

Some days, when things go weird on two wheels, I just turn around and go home. I'm a firm believer that it won't get any better sometimes. You can sort of tell if it's a one off event, or destined to be tricky/risky all day. The greater the "unexpected" part is, the more likely I'll call it off. But the good news is, that doesn't happen very often. So I'm ok with cancelling a ride occasionally.

I'm with you on this one. Some days more people than usual try to kill you. Take the bike home and wait for a better day.