New Goldwing Leaked Images

JustinNck1

I'm planning to retire in a little over 2 years.  That ought to give Mother Honda enough time to work the "bugs" out of the new design.  If that really is the new design I like it too.   I'll probably keep my 2008 Wing until the 2020 models come out, then make the jump.

By then we should have visited all of the lower 48 states on our 2008 Wing, so we can start over and do it again on the new one.  

• 1 month later...
Just now, JustinNck1 said:

Yep, looks like me and Dad are probably going to bike week for a demo ride. I think he is pretty much sold on it.

I was sold on the Venture until I drove it. But the wing does look solid, and the price isn't insane....for a Wing. Really surprised the touring non DCT version is under 27K. Perfect timing, my birthday is in 5 days.

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I was sold on the Venture until I drove it. But the wing does look solid, and the price isn't insane....for a Wing. Really surprised the touring non DCT version is under 27K. Perfect timing, my birthday is in 5 days.

Yeah, that;s what Dad would want. Touring model, non-DCT. He uses an Iphone, so he can utilize the Apple CarPlay. What I thought was odd is the center stand is an option. I guess that's how you cut costs.

2 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Yeah, that;s what Dad would want. Touring model, non-DCT. He uses an Iphone, so he can utilize the Apple CarPlay. What I thought was odd is the center stand is an option. I guess that's how you cut costs.

The lack of Android Auto support pisses me off big time. No center stand is also less weight I guess.

Just now, Tonik said:

The lack of Android Auto support pisses me off big time. No center stand is also less weight I guess.

No Android Auto support sucks. Center stand is $150, and I figure you won't see too many at the dealerships without one. Much like bag liners, they will order them with it.