SV rider

bike 2013 Hypermotard SP

Thinking of possibly selling or trading my Hypermotard, its in great shape has just under 8K miles, full SC Project exhaust with the air fuel correction module, tires are michelin pilot road fours and are in great shape, also have a lower seat and windscreen kit for it. asking $10,200 for it or trade for a newer 450 mx bike or ktm 350 with cash on your end.  

00v0v_cBM342EeVMx_600x450.jpg

00101_k2k6nATbhxG_600x450.jpg

00B0B_37QNeZ0D8Vh_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_hFXWAz5wgoR_600x450.jpg

Kieth is a good dude and this is an excellent condition bike. I vouch for him and know him personally so if him not being a regular here is holding you back dont let that stop you. Hoblick was the previous owner of the bike as well so its been maintained and cared for.

I am chubbed.  Hey Todd, lemme bum 10 grand?

If I had it free at the moment the bike would already be mine. But I just bought that land and a truck. 

If it still hasn’t sold after I do the closing on the construction loan I’m probably going to sell the 690 and get it. 

would also be interested in trades for 4x4 trucks/suv, fun cars, RZR can am maverick etc.

That’s okay, I’m looking for more off-road stuff if I’m going to take a trade,

thanks though!

I’ll put dual sport tires on my 690 and trade you then

• Upvote 1

Haha nope, I’d just put dual sport tires on my bike if that was the case lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By NinjaDoc
      https://youngstown.craigslist.org/mcy/d/triumph-street-triple-2013-abs/6628890270.html
      pics in the post above 
      Up for sale is the best all round motorcycle I ever owned. I have been through many styles and types of motorcycle over the past decade and this is the bike I kept longest and had the most fun. Bike is well balanced for comfort and fun all day long ride. Read more about these bikes and if you ever rode one you will u derstand why it rates higher than other more powerful triples. 

2013 street triple r 
      Standard abs 
      8kish miles 
      Arrow exhaust - only oem approved one with triumph tune installed by dealer
      S20 tires front back good for rest of the season
      Adjustable suspension 
      Adjustable auto off heated grips
      Tech spec tank grips 
      Tail bag fit for rear seat 
      Ram mounts 
      Bike lift which makes maintenance easy
      dropped once, all  plastics replaced with OEM new/ no dings on the tank etc/ just couple minor scratches

Dropped price to 5900 obo / regular OR family gets much better price / if interested just PM me 

• By TimTheAzn
      Probably not too much touring in my near future with the limited PTO I have at my new(ish) job, the PTO that I do have I spend on track days. This bike would make someone very happy. It is proven to be reliable despite the mileage. Not sure the exact mileage, guessing near 300k on the frame but I was told a 2006 motor was swapped into it. The motor has roughly 100k. I've had no issues mechanically with the bike during the thousand miles I've put on it. I'm selling because I want a super sport for the street riding I do. 
      So many parts to list but I'll give you the highlights:
      Custom one-off lowering rear sets. Nice ball bearings used and they are quality.
      GSXR 750 front end
      ZX14 rear shock
      GSXR 750 180 rear wheel conversion
      Center stand (it works)
      Aftermarket front and rear rotors
      Dirt bike bars (so comfy)
      Frame sliders
      Comes with clip-ons and w/ bar risers
      I replaced both the front calipers with lower mileage units. Cleaned and fresh fluid as of a few weeks ago.
      New pads front and rear.
      New chain with less than a season on it
      Custom LED headlight harness with switch.
      Custom headlight housing with projectors.
      NICE bag setup. Study as can be. Has a quick access top so you don't need to open the entire clamshell to reach in and get something. I can and do use the bag rack to lift the back end of the bike when needed. Thing is solid. The bags have integrated brake lights as well. I could legit part the bag setup for $500+ easy.
      Aftermarket levers
      Touring windscreen
      Misc parts box.
      M4 slip on (sounds amazing, sounds better than my track bike.)
      Fresh oil change with Wix filter, less than 500 miles on it.
      This bike has been dead-nuts reliable for me. It's not perfect but it is in great condition. I can throw in a rear 180 Q3+ take-off that has 1 Keith code school on it. It's basically new with no chicken strips, it'll make the next owner look like a savage.
      I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. This was Dan's (Danimal) old trusty steed and I'd like Blue to go to someone who will love and appreciate it.
      Asking $1900 as a starting point for OR members. (Yea Dan asked $100 less, but I've put a few hundred into it to address the things it needed to keep it going for a long while.) I still think this is a fair price. Title in hand.

• By DGTL GRL
      2009 Victory Kingpin Tour
      $5,000 (was 7,000)
          Midnight Cherry/Pearl white factory paint with 'carbon fiber' detail     12,500 Miles 100 cubic inch (1,634 cc)     6 Speed     Factory drag pipe add on and re-tune by dealership (Bairs Canton)     Progressive adjustable 1/2” drop shocks (still have factory shock)     Foot board brackets for shorter reach(have factory board brackets as well)     Arlen Ness License Plate Holder     Garage Kept, never laid down Bike runs, rides, sounds great and in excellent shape. 
      Purchased 4 years ago, we haven’t had time to ride the last 2 years and need to get a truck (country life) so need to sell.
      As a bigger bike, it still is great for shorter people.  I am just under 5’2” and still able to maneuver it.  Low center of gravity and a fun to ride as any speed.
      Would consider trades(partial/full) for Toyota Tundra extended cab(4x4 V8) .

Obviously cross-posted to cycle trader: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2009-Victory-KINGPIN+TOUR-5003559855

• By omgshesaboy
      Located: Vermilion, OH
      Up for sale is my 2015 KTM 690 ENDURO , I have owned it for about 8 months and just don't have the time to ride. I have too many toys and not enough time to use them all. I bought this from the owner of a PowerSports dealer on the east side and it has always been meticulously maintained, it was his personal bike. I am not looking for trades and am not strapped nor am I desperate to sell. Cash Only, I have clean a clean title in hand ready to go. Text me for more photos 440.364.4069

I currently have a set of 50/50 off road/street knobbies that have about 40% tread left on but have a set of nearly new street tires to go with the bike

-KTM Factory heated grips
      -CRG arrow mirror
      -CYRA hand guards
      -Wings exhaust with carbon tip
      -KTM Factory fender eliminator W/LED brake light
      -8k miles

I have all of the stock parts to go with the bike

• By JapanRider92
      Hey everyone,
      Decided to sell my bike. Not in a hurry to sell. $4500
      Checked out by Cadre Cycle in Blue Ash before the end of last year so no issues as far as I know.
      Cobra downswept exhaust and Mustang seat.
      ~26k miles
      Small scrape on gear case.