• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Cmpfreak88
      Putting this up here for a friend, he's relocating next week and this bike needs a good home!
      https://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2012-triumph-speed-triple/6670121904.html
    • By silentcropduster
      $5,200
      Mint, 3,2xx miles, clean title in hand, no trades. Bike is in near show room condition and was just recently detailed w full ceramic coating. Chain recently cleaned/adjusted, tire pressure checked, etc.

Bike is bone stock except the following mods/new parts:

Progrip super bike grips,
      Quick throttle tube,
      Stebel Nautilus horn (wired the right way)
      Front LED turn signals.
      New rear tire (had nail in old 1)

VIN is in pix

YouTube video walk around of bike:

• By 330racing
      This bike was babied, covered and stored in a climate controlled environment its whole life. No nicks, scuffs, scratches to note. Has scorpion exhaust, helibars, new grips and tank grips, rear brake pads, 3 sets of levers, and brand new roadsmart 2 tires. Coolant and brake fluid flushed each season. 
      If you've wanted one of these, I would bet it is the cleanest, best maintained you will find. 16k miles. Runs and rides like it looks.  $4,000

• By GSX-Sam
      1984 magna 700 with 750 motor. It's all there, just needs put together. Tins need painted, seat needs recovered and tires are shot. Last year I replaced the wiring harness, air box, clutch master and slave, starter solenoid and a few other things. Rode it once for a block. Also have a set of brand new emgo chrome reverse megaphone mufflers for it, one will need some welding done on the bike before it fits tho. 

It's a $200 project bike, has clean title, comes with extra parts. Fuckin buy it, I dont have time to work on shit anymore with the new job.