SV rider

bike 2013 Hypermotard SP

Thinking of possibly selling or trading my Hypermotard, its in great shape has just under 8K miles, full SC Project exhaust with the air fuel correction module, tires are michelin pilot road fours and are in great shape, also have a lower seat and windscreen kit for it. asking $10,200 for it or trade for a newer 450 mx bike or ktm 350 with cash on your end.  

00v0v_cBM342EeVMx_600x450.jpg

00101_k2k6nATbhxG_600x450.jpg

00B0B_37QNeZ0D8Vh_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_hFXWAz5wgoR_600x450.jpg

Kieth is a good dude and this is an excellent condition bike. I vouch for him and know him personally so if him not being a regular here is holding you back dont let that stop you. Hoblick was the previous owner of the bike as well so its been maintained and cared for.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tpoppa
      Know anyone looking for a fast Harley?  It corners well enough with good clearance.  The riding position is similar to a Street Triple.
      Details here: https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2006-harley-davidson-vrscr/6507122294.html

• By B-Mac
      Looking for a small M/C pull behind trailer for my wife's Can Am Spyder. Hard time finding a used one. The new Can Am trailers are high dollar.
      I have seen the small diamond plate ones that look nice. Please PM me if you have info, Thanks brian
    • By Danimal
      2006 DR650 with 12,XXX miles crashed. Frame damaged. Handlebar risers snapped off. Not sure if Renthal bars are bent. Wheels look perfect. BRAND NEW Mitas E-07s on wheels (less than 100 miles) No key Tank wasted Headlight etc broken Motor should run, but does have some damage on left side (couple broken fins) Ran fien when last ridden. Has DR350 tail light Lower footpeg brackets and larger footpegs on the bike will be going on my new DR, as will the brake/clutch levers, mirrors and seat. Clear title $600 pickup only 44221 zip   frame damage     PM me if interested. Tires alone worth close to $200. Had someone PM me asking how straight the frame was and whether it could be sorted out. To be clear...I am selling this as-is...for parts Soooo went out, brushed off the snow and had my Nephew hold it upright and snapped a few pics. It's CLEARLY whacked sideways. Hard to tell if it's just the subframe, but rear to front off at least 6" front rear   hope that helps.  
    • By Blurredvision82
      Hello I have a 1982 vision 550 that I have decided to part out it's the complete
       Bike call or text me at 614 483 8378 anytime

• By nmirg
      Selling for a friend who isn't as versed with the internet... 

The bike has been garage kept and seldom ridden with only 3,852 miles but kept up very meticulously ... mint condition is an understatement. 

Link for pictures: http://imgur.com/a/3QQ8p

This was the last year for these motors to be unrestricted. 

Everything is stock other than the full titanium Muzzy exhaust (4 to 1) ... tuned accordingly with Power Commander. 

New tires were put on a couple years ago ... Michelin Pilots with ample tread. 

Stock exhaust and Pit Bull stand are included with the bike ... also has quick (dis)connect for battery tender. 

Price is $7000.00 ... Located 30 minutes south of Cleveland, Ohio. 

Call John with any questions 216-571-4704 ... or PM me.