3 Days and counting...

ScubaCinci

...until I go under the knife to take care of my Achilles tendon. Got my last ride of the season done yesterday and the bikes are all winterized and put away. I even have my knee scooted all tricked out...

image1.JPG.6fecd3ecb648e3def3b3f36ec0ace868.JPG

Been working like a fiend to get things in order before I'm out of office so I haven't been around much. Not looking forward to this (I had might right one done 5 years ago when it tore) but I can't continue with it the way it is.

• 3 weeks later...

I started back to work this week (from home). Got a cast put on last week that I’ll be in for the rest of the month. Then I going to a boot with minimal weight-bearing and progress from there until finally I can walk without assistance.  For now rolling around on the scooter and mainly staying home. If I had known how nice the weather was going to be this fall, I would've put the surgery off until later so I could ride more ?

493E28EB-964B-44F7-AE01-667B31579446.thumb.jpeg.7f131c19c72c2978046f64ed8ee33f5d.jpeg

Edited by ScubaCinci