NEO south 83 fun route

Doomking

Hello

I am thinking on Sunday morning to head out from the circle K at intersection of 82 and 83 in Grafton around 9am for a couple of hours of riding.

Does any of you know any fun route to go to leading off 83 that would be worth riding?

thanks for all the help.

2 hours ago, Doomking said:

Hello

I am thinking on Sunday morning to head out from the circle K at intersection of 82 and 83 in Grafton around 9am for a couple of hours of riding.

Does any of you know any fun route to go to leading off 83 that would be worth riding?

thanks for all the help.

if your planning only couple of hours safe bet will be to stick to 83 all the way south till it touches 78/ then tke 78 eastward all the way to caldwell and prolly return same way. You could be back where you started within 2-3 hours depending on your stop times etc.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Some times ill start about there, Head south till you come to 162, then head west on 162. take 162 all the way to you get to 42 on the other side of Medina, near Chippewa then head back north, on something, Either 42, witch will take you thru Medina, But i know some backboards that will travel back north, and connect to 303 (and stay keep me away from medina traffic). Then i head back 303 (east) to home (Brunswick) 

You'll need more than a couple hours to get to fun roads & back.  A good "short" route is 83 S (to Coshocton), 541W, 79N, 36E (short jog), 715W, 206N, 62E, 83N.  A shorter route, but hardly worth it is 83S, 62W (just south of Millersburg), 520W then find your way home.  83 starts to get some sweepers just south of Wooster, but that's 40 miles or so South.  The best roads are all south of I70 and east of I77.  West of I77 but still south of I70 are 78, 377, 676 which are pretty nice. Our usual "meet spot" for rides is a 2 hour ride each way for me & I'm not that far from you. If you live in North Ridgeville & don't want to venture too far from home, ride West River Road to Valley City & back.

Edited by jschaf
  • Beer 1

Thanks Jim for your info.

ill try to head out around 10am and perhaps take the 62w 520 w you mentioned and than back home.

just a quick ride to enjoy the nice weather.

anyone is welcome to join if you wish,  for this quick getaway.

5 hours ago, Doomking said:

Thanks Jim for your info.

ill try to head out around 10am and perhaps take the 62w 520 w you mentioned and than back home.

just a quick ride to enjoy the nice weather.

anyone is welcome to join if you wish,  for this quick getaway.

Take 520w to 514 then turn left, then left on 62 in Danville to 206, right on 206 to 715. Left on 715 all the way to 36. Take 36 through Warsaw then turn left on 60. Take 60 back to 62 then turn right on 62 to take you back to 83. Thats one of my local loops all great roads.