Mid-O October 9th

what

Hate to say it but weather is still looking pretty bad for Monday as of right now. They are calling for rain all night up until 10am and then clouds for the rest of the day, so no chance of the track drying off. If nothing changes I probably won't be heading up. At least it was a free day :p 

Edited by what

As much as I'd love to see all you knuckleheads, and get the free trackday I earned... I'm going to have to bow out.  Major thanks to @blue03636 for prepping his bike for me, but I'm not going to risk MidOh with any moisture on a bike I'm not familiar with.

You guys that do go, ride safe, and hopefully I'll have a new bike next season to play with ya'll on.  The SV will be going back to street-only duty in 2018.

Loaded up, will check on weather in the morning. Supposed to rain until 9am or so... not optimistic but who knows. 

Im going to call it for myself. Weather saying 50-60% chance up through 2pm. If anyone ends up going hope you have a good time and stay safe!

Edited by what

You made a good call... it ended up raining until 10am. Had a good track walk while we waited but they didn't even start the sessions until 12. It was just starting to dry up a bit by 2:30 but then started sprinkling again so I packed it up and left. 

2 minutes ago, Limitedslip7 said:

You made a good call... it ended up raining until 10am. Had a good track walk while we waited but they didn't even start the sessions until 12. It was just starting to dry up a bit by 2:30 but then started sprinkling again so I packed it up and left. 

Bummer. Next year we'll pick things up where we left off in September. Until then, time to start thinking about my (hopefully) new XR100.