Tire Changers (in the market)

2talltim

1 hour ago, mojocho said:

I'd consider the hitch mount.  I have the cycle hill and they don't have a hitch mount for it.

I don't have room to mount the tire changer to the floor so I've got it on a piece 1/2 inch plywood.  Sometimes on the stiffer front tires, I struggle and the whole changer rotates.  The tire mount would keep it solid.

I've had this for years and it's paid for itself.

Biggest advice I'd give is that the tires are much easier on and off when they are warm.  Either sitting in the sun or in front of a space heater.  They come off and on like butter.

Four holes in the floor, drop in lag bolt anchors and lag bolts.  Unbolt it when you aren't using it.  I've been doing this for years. 

Good choice Tim.  I love my NoMar classic, but Goldwing tires can be a challenge.  I did end up stacking washers on either side of the bead breaker shoulder bolt to shim it in and keep it from wanting to "waller out" the pivot point where the bead breaker bolts to the breaker bar - I did this for A spec tires especially......other than that, it's done plenty of tire changes without issue.   Enjoy saving money on tire changes, I know I have!!