9/3 Sunday SEO/ Marietta and Ohio River gradient ride

Blitz

I'd like to get out Sunday and put down some miles. I'm thinking I'll head to the good roads out of Marietta off of the river...   (800, 255, 536, etc).

Meet in New Concord Sunday morning. Anyone interested?

Sounds good Jim.

Does it work for everyone to meet in Otsego or New Concord? I'm good with either. Justin, I think you're coming from the South so New Concord is better for you. Is that right?

8 hours ago, Blitz said:

Sounds good Jim.

Does it work for everyone to meet in Otsego or New Concord? I'm good with either. Justin, I think you're coming from the South so New Concord is better for you. Is that right?

I'm gonna have to bail. I decided to go up to Norwalk with my brother for the car races. I won't be home until Monday.

5 hours ago, Blitz said:

Nivin, if you can give me an idea where you will be and when I can try to make sure we're in position to meet up.

Jamie, don't worry about me. As of now My chance of making it is next to none. :( if it was even 50% I would have tried to insert myself some where in your ride. As of now don't even bother trying to squeeze me in. If by some miracle I can make it I will try to run through 536 800 etc and see you guys if I see you guys.