Yamaha Street Demo Days @ Pony Powersports Columbus

Iron Pony

FREE!!! Come demo all the hot new street bikes from Yamaha @ Pony Powersports Columbus on Friday, September 1st and Saturday, September 2nd. Time: 9am-5pm. Location: 5370 Westerville Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081. You will need to bring your license, or endorsement, helmet, jacket, gloves, pants, over the ankle boots/shoes.

yamaha-logo-wallpaper-1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Iron Pony said:

FREE!!! Come demo all the hot new street bikes from Yamaha @ Pony Powersports Columbus on Friday, September 1st and Saturday, September 2nd. Time: 9am-5pm. Location: 5370 Westerville Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081. You will need to bring your license, or endorsement, helmet, jacket, gloves, pants, over the ankle boots/shoes.

Will the new Venture be there for rides?

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Tim was spamming me with it on Facebook. I got it, several times.

Not spamming, informing. Think the owner of that dealer has a bigger hard on for that bike than you do and he keeps posting updates on when they might have one. 

Edited by 2talltim

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Did you check out the Venture inside for me?

I sat on the Venture. It is a nice bike, and it is pretty comfy.  The headlights are super bright when the brights are on.  It was a couple of bikes behind me in the 10:40 ride.

3 minutes ago, Connie14 said:

I sat on the Venture. It is a nice bike, and it is pretty comfy.  The headlights are super bright when the brights are on.  It was a couple of bikes behind me in the 10:40 ride.

Damn it. If @Iron Pony had answered my original question I would have come down and road it. Maybe even bought it.