OR check this out!!

Tonik

Ok, so now that I have everyone's attention.

Go get your physical. If I can do it with all my doctor/dentist phobias you certainly can. Look at it this way, if you don't do it that makes me smarter than you. Can you really live with that? (pun intended)

Just had mine checked last year at 40 due to issues going #2. Found some lobes that doc didnt like so sebt out for biopsy. Longest couple weeks of my life. Came back clean but now on hi fiber diet and supplements and doc wants to check me every 2 years now. Get checked gents better safe than sorry. It's no big deal, just like taking a nap, and you feel nothing after.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Qman said:

Unless they rip out a few pounds of roids!  Feels like you just got out of MJ's Neverland for a couple weeks!

I felt no different afterward.  I was surprised,  thought I would have felt something. 

26 minutes ago, Danimal said:

There is now an option for getting this checked with a non-invasive home kit that is actually more accurate than the "normal" invasive checkup. 

The company I work for has a patent on it. So new to market some Doctors aren't even aware  it exists. 

Its called Cologuard. 

A great product, but it's not a full replacement. Part of a Colonoscopy is to check for polyps, and if there are any to remove them. They are usually where the cancer starts so getting rid of them when they first show up is a great preventative measure. I didn't have any thankfully. Cologuard will be a great option for someone like me that isn't going to have another Colonoscopy for 7 years.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/colon-polyps/home/ovc-20346918