Looking to purchase 1000cc sport bike

Hookeyt

Im in Canton Ohio. My 2017 Ninja 650s engine is already junk. Looking to buy something bigger, 1000cc. Im looking to spend cash. Not off the lot, I wanna hand the cash & take it and go. I can put $500 down and hit any type of payments or I can have anywhere up to $3000 cash within 3weeks exactly. Text or call 330-705-7178 

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

For starters why is your 2017 junk? Is there not a warranty? And no-one is going to let you "make payments "..lol

This^^^

That Kawi 650 twin requires little more than some oil. 

27 minutes ago, what said:

I doubt he'll be back. You guys gotta start out more subtle and string them along for a while before blowing up their spot. Jeeze. 

agree.  OR troll game is on a downward trend recently

• Beer 1

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:15 PM, Hookeyt said:

Im in Canton Ohio. My 2017 Ninja 650s engine is already junk. Looking to buy something bigger, 1000cc. Im looking to spend cash. Not off the lot, I wanna hand the cash & take it and go. I can put $500 down and hit any type of payments or I can have anywhere up to $3000 cash within 3weeks exactly. Text or call 330-705-7178 

must also remember a ninja 650 is like in between a 250 and a 600.  just because it has an extra 50cc does not mean a 600cc bike is not a upgrade to it.  Vtwin math bro

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, kbrok said:

must also remember a ninja 650 is like in between a 250 and a 600.  just because it has an extra 50cc does not mean a 600cc bike is not a upgrade to it.  Vtwin math bro

Depends on what you want to do. A 600 you have to wring its neck for any kind of power where as with the 650 twins you have power available low-down, so much more friendly for the street in general. A 600 will give you better performance on the track for sure, if not just for the generally better components they come equipped with stock. 

I'm guessing OP wants to smash in his tank and do sweet whoolies all night long and maybe some police-evasion though, neither of which a 650 is really suited for. I'd call this thread a cry for help from a young squid trying to learn the ways of old squids. But there are no old squids, just old pirates. 

You gentlemen are making assumptions about the OP that may or may not be true. So, OP, what are your motivations?  More drive off the corners?  Ability to not shift gears & have the same drive off corners?  Dank Whoolies & having a higher probability of ditching the cops?  Let us know.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, what said:

Depends on what you want to do. A 600 you have to wring its neck for any kind of power where as with the 650 twins you have power available low-down, so much more friendly for the street in general. A 600 will give you better performance on the track for sure, if not just for the generally better components they come equipped with stock. 

I'm guessing OP wants to smash in his tank and do sweet whoolies all night long and maybe some police-evasion though, neither of which a 650 is really suited for. I'd call this thread a cry for help from a young squid trying to learn the ways of old squids. But there are no old squids, just old pirates. 

The 650 can do some good wheelies. Not sure about police evasion though. Should just get a h2