Lets get the knees in the breeze

Scottfarcuz

Hello all. Been riding on the street about 10 years and would love to find some new riding friends. Im into all kinds of bikes and am currently riding a sport bike but come from a Harley family that is full of older guys that seem to rarely want to get their chrome dirty. Im generally tooling around ashland, medina, and summit county. I love to ride cuyahoga valley national park and mohican area.

Anyone interested in putting in some seat time really soon let me know. 

4 hours ago, Scottfarcuz said:

Hello all. Been riding on the street about 10 years and would love to find some new riding friends. Im into all kinds of bikes and am currently riding a sport bike but come from a Harley family that is full of older guys that seem to rarely want to get their chrome dirty. Im generally tooling around ashland, medina, and summit county. I love to ride cuyahoga valley national park and mohican area.

Anyone interested in putting in some seat time really soon let me know. 

Welcome from Medina.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:15 PM, Wolfman1 said:

Welcome to the OR community! I am from the Medina area.  Soughern Ohio is where it's at if you like longer rides, try rolling down 83 to 78, great roads and scenery.

Just a start there.  Also, 377, 676, 26,260,536,556, 800, Dalzell Rd.,  etc, etc, etc. Welcome. Usually a 400 to 500 mile day is on the agenda when I get to ride.

16 hours ago, Scottfarcuz said:

Anyone up for a ride Sunday at like 10am? I was thinking about mohican since i havent been since early spring but am definitely open to other suggestions. 

Post this as a new thread in the Events section of the board for better visibility.  Also, welcome!

• 2 months later...