ROAR 2017 / Not so Epic Fall Ride

NinjaDoc

8 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Attempt will be to ksu by 11 since not much crowd and just 2-3 groups. 

Ok good, I should be there right at 103oam. Leaving my house at 5am sharp! I can speed ALOT on I-75/I-94 here in Michigan, but keep it like 70mph on highway once in Ohio. NOT gonna get a ticket in Ohio! lol

5 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Is the route posted in the first post still current? It's 4 am and ill not reading the entire thread to find out if there has been a revision. :coffee: 

As of now the route posted in first is final, Justin had suggested a good choice of touching mccon: and 377 and doing 676, will discuss that on the day and will leave it UpTo the groups if they want that. U know all these roads... *cough cough* if needed *cough * can u lead ? :) 

22 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Nivin, I would like to not be a group leader on this event.  I'd like the opportunity to follow for once :)  Especially a few of these roads I'm not very familiar with.  

Haha I understand, the whole thing I wanted to post up the fall ride was to give you a much needed break. This is your day to enjoy :) no worries you can follow, I wish you follow me so I can be on camera for once :) learning curve from seeing your self ride is immense. 

Expecting only around 10-15 bikes at best. This means we only need 2-3 leads at best. I know more than half the folks interested in coming know these roads like butter on bread. :) if tonic whale is swimming again I am sure he will be willing to lead one. I can lead another one. Just in case needed I hope Big Tim or Bmac can lead another one. 

*plus cough * wanted to experiment and test your weather vodooo ... so far experiment is showing positive results..... itssss youuuuu :D *  weather can't get any better than this hehehe 

32 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Haha I understand, the whole thing I wanted to post up the fall ride was to give you a much needed break. This is your day to enjoy :) no worries you can follow, I wish you follow me so I can be on camera for once :) learning curve from seeing your self ride is immense. 

Absolutely.. I'll follow you for the route :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

As of now the route posted in first is final, Justin had suggested a good choice of touching mccon: and 377 and doing 676, will discuss that on the day and will leave it UpTo the groups if they want that. U know all these roads... *cough cough* if needed *cough * can u lead ? :) 

Expecting only around 10-15 bikes at best. This means we only need 2-3 leads at best. I know more than half the folks interested in coming know these roads like butter on bread. :) if tonic whale is swimming again I am sure he will be willing to lead one. I can lead another one. Just in case needed I hope Big Tim or Bmac can lead another one. 

*plus cough * wanted to experiment and test your weather vodooo ... so far experiment is showing positive results..... itssss youuuuu :D *  weather can't get any better than this hehehe 

I'm the wrong guy for many reasons the main one being I don't know those roads for shit. I'm asking about the route for my own reason, being I don't want to be that guy that shows up and doesn't know the route again. I also don't want to be the only guy that show up that knows the route and gets pressured into being a leader.  I don't mind making a game day call on if I do my own thing and one or two people(no more) I'm used to riding with want to tag along but I'd rather not be any kind of official leader.

You should talk to yourself about that cough.

Last time I lead a ride I guided Jschaf down some unexpected route diversions to include a small water crossing and farm animals. Old people get misplaced often when they decide to disconnect from what is now considered normal life. I just can't get this "Maps-to-GPS" thingy to xfer correctly.:yuno:

image.png.319daab6eb300f67b9fbc93cbf850dac.png

Edited by B-Mac
pic

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

If required, I will do my best to make this a successful, safe fun ride, "My Liege"

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Last time I lead a ride I guided Jschaf down some unexpected route diversions to include a small water crossing and farm animals. Old people get misplaced often when they decide to disconnect from what is now considered normal life. I just can't get this "Maps-to-GPS" thingy to xfer correctly.:yuno:

image.png.319daab6eb300f67b9fbc93cbf850dac.png

No worries that was just 536 it's on the planned route, so your a shoe in.

1 hour ago, Howabusa said:

I am out. Going to the FJR tech day. Never been to an FJR thing. I would like to go to one before I die, I am old! Next time.

Dang it, I blame @JustinNck1 for this treason :) 

eitherways meet you next time if at all we get to ride together again.