ROAR 2017 / Not so Epic Fall Ride

NinjaDoc

9 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I'm going to say.. too soon

Don't say anything. Hehe just spread positive energy vibes. If you believe it's gonna be sunny and warm it will be like that. Case study e.g. @Tonik he believes it will never rain without a glimmer of doubt and it works for him 90% of time. 

:) 

On 9/3/2017 at 5:41 PM, Doomking said:

Hello

thinking of making the ride. 

Is there anyone from Cleveland going down there?

would be a lonely ride to and back alone. 

Myself and a few others will likely be coming from the Cleveland/Akron Area.  We will likely meet at the Minit Mart at 83/250 in Wooster.   (825 Dover Rd, Wooster, OH 44691) 

I'm not sure of the time at this point, but I will let you know.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

I CANT WAIT!!! :D

And as per usual, I cannot find any other Michigan rider that is interested in doing this ride with me. Maybe its just me? Folks hate me I guess, heh oh well.

Do you think if I posted up in redline some one would have come through?

10 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Myself and a few others will likely be coming from the Cleveland/Akron Area.  We will likely meet at the Minit Mart at 83/250 in Wooster.   (825 Dover Rd, Wooster, OH 44691) 

Fantastic....please keep me posted on times and location.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Do you think if I posted up in redline some one would have come through?

Dude RSB is DEAD! Only posts on there is folks selling shit. Their forum has become just another "craigslist". :lol:

I had a small gorup interested that can handle all those miles, but when it was voted for 9/16 and not 9/9, they werent coming. They had an annual moto-camping trip up in the Thumb of michigan going on 9/15-9/17 weekend already. Oh well.

13 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

aye, I wont be able to make it to that spot at that time, this time. I'm just gonna sleep in few extra hours n just slab the highway to the big muskie! If I lived like HALF the distance, I would no doubt met up with yall at that BP gas station in wooster.

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

I am not going to be able to make this one, I said I was going to another event and didn't realize they were on the same day. Have a safe ride guys.

Nooooooooo I was hoping to pimp you out as a group leader for one group since you know these roads like the back of you hand.

noooo :yuno:

6 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Nooooooooo I was hoping to pimp you out as a group leader for one group since you know these roads like the back of you hand.

noooo :yuno:

Sorry, I already committed to going to an FJR tech day in Marysville. I bailed on it last year for fall Epic Ride, I'd hate to bail 2 years in a row.

54 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

I was going to say that you must be going to the FJR tech day, but you had already said you were. Lol. Phil was talking about it when we fixed my spider ground. Is that Marysville, Ohio?

Yeah, details are on FJRiders and FJRForum. Everyone getting their stuff ready for EOM Rally at end of the month.