ROAR 2017 / Not so Epic Fall Ride

NinjaDoc

5 hours ago, max power said:

Nivin,  if you don't mind crashing in a flophouse I'm sure we can find room for you at the shack. It is only about 20 minutes from the meet up point.

Speaking of, all the air mattresses down there are trashed. We need to bring a few down.  

I sure will keep that in mind if i am riding down alone, most likely i might be with family if everything lines up right and basecamp in hocking hills area. 

14 hours ago, Howabusa said:

I am in!

6 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Count me IN for this one.

awesome, might have enough for another all heavy touring rigs group. 

On 8/25/2017 at 9:00 AM, JustinNck1 said:

So the Epic Fall ride is now renamed to the ROAR? I like it. Makes it easier to differentiate between the spring and fall rides.

I agree, reminds me of an 2 time P/year event we have here in Michigan. "All Clubs Day" in the fall and "All Clubs Ride" in the spring, in Stockbridge, Michigan!

7 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Where the ride ends, Caldwell, the little restaurant diner place called Lori's is a decent place to eat. I tried it out Saturday while out on a ride. Friendly fast service and it wasn't terribly expensive.

Yes that was the name I was looking for, pretty decent place. For the smallish group size it will be a nice place to hang and right at the end of ride. 

9 minutes ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Niv, count me as "IN"

Awesome, gonna be lone trooper? Or getting some company. Will be a nice weekend hangout for Michigan folks. And can stay in Caldwell which is kinda close to the event and good riding. 

Nope the new rider pals ive made this season, is doing a Thumb-moto-camping trip up north in the Thumb the weekend of this ROAR Ride. 1 new rider wants to join but I turned them down, they are NEW to riding. And my GF cant 2UP all these miles in 1 day so I will be solo again!

T shirts are now available / after many emails they didnt respond what i have to change. So i just uploaded again with change in font to absolute free windows kinda basic font. So far so good. Hopefully we still have time to get few Tees before the ride. But the design is pretty generic as in if you been on ohio roads at any point of time you are good to go :D

https://teespring.com/new-roar-2017

Ordered a t-shirt. Thanks for organizing all of this Nivin. Plan is to throw in the new-used fuel pump in my bike this weekend, then hopefully test it prior to this ride. As of now I still plan to be in on this. 

3 hours ago, durk said:

Ordered a t-shirt. Thanks for organizing all of this Nivin. Plan is to throw in the new-used fuel pump in my bike this weekend, then hopefully test it prior to this ride. As of now I still plan to be in on this. 

Thanks @durk yes hope to see you there and hope for better weather as well. 

@JustinNck1 suggested a route change which I might add on later. Just wanting to see who all are interested in the ride. Most likely there will be around only 10-15 bikes and 3  small groups which makes organizing and last minute changes easy. 

Now after all the time I wasted on waiting for them to reply, then went with redesign and redo the whole thing. Now today they reply "sorry design was all okay" that campaign restarted ..... daaaaaayuuuum 

In case you like the old design better ...I guess either ways no one cares lol :D 

https://teespring.com/roar-536

Edited by NinjaDoc

On 8/27/2017 at 11:11 AM, max power said:

The fishing shack Bubby's are in! 

Now we need to find out which place is doing the cheap steak dinner in Beverly that weekend. 

@marlboro man

@Gump

@Casper

@cmhsprint

@Dre

@bowdog?

Count me in. 

15 hours ago, Doomking said:

Hello

thinking of making the ride. 

Is there anyone from Cleveland going down there?

would be a lonely ride to and back alone. 

Wow haven't heard from you for a long time. Will be good to see you again. There might be couple of riders from up north I am sure. 

Edited by NinjaDoc

Hey ninja

been off the saddle for a while.

work and family took most of my time off the last few years.

bought myself another bike just recently and looking forward to get some miles down before it get too cold.

lets hope some folks will come down from up here so I can tag along.

take care hope to see you soon.

• Beer 1

On 8/28/2017 at 8:47 AM, max power said:

Nivin,  if you don't mind crashing in a flophouse I'm sure we can find room for you at the shack. It is only about 20 minutes from the meet up point.

Speaking of, all the air mattresses down there are trashed. We need to bring a few down.  

I think you get about 4 hours out of some of them. Depends when you fall asleep. 

On 8/27/2017 at 11:11 AM, max power said:

The fishing shack Bubby's are in! 

Now we need to find out which place is doing the cheap steak dinner in Beverly that weekend. 

@marlboro man

@Gump

@Casper

@cmh_sprint

@Dre

@bowdog?

and I'm out. Jill had to bail off her horse yesterday and did some significant damage to her back. She's going to be layed up for a while. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, cmh_sprint said:

and I'm out. Jill had to bail off her horse yesterday and did some significant damage to her back. She's going to be layed up for a while. 

Damn dude!  Sorry to hear.  

Them horses are dangerous.

Better trade it for a motorcycle. 

Hope shes ok.  

Edited by max power
  • Thanks 1