what

20 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Is there any weekend track days coming up which you guys plan to get together? 

Nothing at Mid Ohio for the rest of the year that I can see.  Nelson Ledges on Oct 7 and 8 has my attention.

23 minutes ago, blue03636 said:

I'm so mad that I will be out of town these days. I really wanted to ride there this year.

I'll be there next Monday... Ron already gave me his version of how/what to do.  lol

It's a Ducati event so I hope there'll be Starbucks in between sessions...  :lol:

2 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

I'll be there next Monday... Ron already gave me his version of how/what to do.  lol

It's a Ducati event so I hope there'll be Starbucks in between sessions...  :lol:

Great, 50 Ducati's lined up on the track in front of a Starbucks drive through.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Nothing at Mid Ohio for the rest of the year that I can see.  Nelson Ledges on Oct 7 and 8 has my attention.

Nelson almost looks okay to do on an fjr kinda straight and less challenging tights. If no other choice maybe Nelson it is. I really wanted to do on striple since I think this might be my go to bike all the time. 

Hope to get on a track and aim was to get some confidence back. I tried riding again, but I am doubting myself and not feeling comfortable at all :( 

Just now, NinjaDoc said:

Hope to get on a track and aim was to get some confidence back. I tried riding again, but I am doubting myself and not feeling comfortable at all :( 

Just go do miles at a slow pace, lots of miles. Slow. Ramp up a little at a time.

On 8/30/2017 at 2:05 PM, JustinNck1 said:

:nono: This is why I was hesitant to even post in here. I'd love to do a track day, but not on the FJR. This winter, I hope to find a 2nd bike, maybe it will be more track capable...

I just picked up an FZ1, so that I can do a track day next year.  These threads are the cause.  I wish I would have gotten it sooner, so I could have done a track day this year.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Connie14 said:

I just picked up an FZ1, so that I can do a track day next year.  These threads are the cause.  I wish I would have gotten it sooner, so I could have done a track day this year.

My plan is to maybe fine a something light that I can do short rides and a track day on over the winter.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Awesome day, couldn't have asked for anything more.  I'll give a better review in a bit, but first have to give a shout out to my track day savior, @motocat12, for solving my clutch issue at a moment's notice.  Dude kicks ass.

lol what happened now