what

Mid-O is running on Labor day (9/4) and the day after (9/5).

As of right now, it's @jacobhawkins and myself confirmed. We would like to run Monday 9/4 so we don't have to take additional time off of work, however it all depends on weather. Anyone interested is welcome. We will be throwing in on a garage again, room for 2 more bikes comfortably. 

Post up if you'd like to join us or planned on attending one of these days. I'm looking at you @DerekClouser @Tonik @TimTheAzn @Blitz :p 

Edited by what

2 minutes ago, what said:

Mid-O is running on Labor day (9/4) and the day after (9/5).

As of right now, it's @jacobhawkins and myself confirmed. We would like to run Monday 9/4 so we don't have to take additional time off of work, however it all depends on weather. Anyone interested is welcome. We will be throwing in on a garage again, room for 2 more bikes comfortably. 

Post up if you'd like to join us or planned on attending one of these days. I'm looking at you @DerekClouser @Tonik @TimTheAzn @Blitz :p 

Interested, but I have to figure out what's up with the GSXR motor first.  Although, as interested as I am in going, I may have to space it out a bit as I'm still paying for our upcoming wedding so can't spend too many extra funds. 

4 minutes ago, ludwb675 said:

Unfortunately i'll be on a large boat floating through the Caribbean that week. 

I'm going to try to hit up 8/11 or 8/12 though. 

Sounds like a decent excuse to me. 

I'm in, weather permitting. I will wait till like Thursday to buy it. Gotta get bumped to intermediate so I can hang with my peeps again.

Problem I got with bumping to intermediate is the lights and mirrors got to come off. That is too much work and stress at the track. And I got no room for a trailer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

I'm in, weather permitting. I will wait till like Thursday to buy it. Gotta get bumped to intermediate so I can hang with my peeps again.

Problem I got with bumping to intermediate is the lights and mirrors got to come off. That is too much work and stress at the track. And I got no room for a trailer.

If you get bumped you don't have to change stuff that day.  Future days,  yes, but you can rock mirrors and stuff the day of the bump.

42 minutes ago, Limitedslip7 said:

Pretty sure you just have to take mirrors off for intermediate. Anything plastic just needs taped up.

Website and paperwork says mirrors and turn signals. Looking at options for replacing the stock turn signals. An all in one in the brake light solves the rear problem. then something easy to take off with quick disconnects for the front.  Mirrors are easy, take the off and grab some clip ons for the handlebars to get me down here.

Really just need to move and get a bigger garage and yard, but for now we need to stay close to the wifes dad to help him out.

12 hours ago, Tonik said:

Not sure how much room 'no room' is but the harbor freight trailer folds up pretty small. It fits between my car and back of the garage with room to walk in between still. Once folded up, it's like 18-24" wide. I'd have to double check when i get home. But I've been using it for 5 years and not one issue other than a tire blowing out on the turnpike; I got faster rated tires after that. 

Honestly I see intermediate riders rocking mirrors all the time, they just have em taped up.... I'm working on seeing if I can make this happen... Pondering... I just get concerned cause my one rotor needs rebuttoned - I got passed last time, but I probably should get that fixed.   Do they regularly check that?  What would cause me to fail tech spec in regards to that being slightly loose?? 

17 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Honestly I see intermediate riders rocking mirrors all the time, they just have em taped up.... I'm working on seeing if I can make this happen... Pondering... I just get concerned cause my one rotor needs rebuttoned - I got passed last time, but I probably should get that fixed.   Do they regularly check that?  What would cause me to fail tech spec in regards to that being slightly loose?? 

I can't speak to failing, but I saw them check mine and the peeps in line behind me.