2001 zrx1200r

Killer_kaw

Here's a copy of the craigslist ad   The bike needs nothing asking $5000 obo. Will work with OR member on price. Hope she finds a good home.

Selling my 2001 ZRX1200 R 12,000 miles on bike. Bike has been almost completely gone thru this year. Carbs professionally rebuilt and Ivan's jet and air box kit added as well as full stainless exhaust. Repainted pearl white and all blue on bike is powdercoated. Clutch and brake system rebuilt and stainless steel lines added, calipers also rebuilt. Racetech and Hagon suspension front and rear and fork brace. Custom made Sargent seat and sequential LED tail light added. New chain and tires this year. I've put about 3,000 miles on this year and can say the bike is solid and engine is very strong. Asking 5,000 OBO. No joy rides. Test ride with cash in hand.

IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2759.JPG

IMG_2764.JPG

My garage has a 3 bike limit and I'm gonna have to look for something smaller. My son is just about the age to ride. To be honest this is the nicer of my two ZRX's but sale of the red one may cause divorce. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2017 at 1:51 PM, Killer_kaw said:

$4000. Last drop before I pull the motor and part it out or sell with my 1100cc engine installed.

Lots of ZRXOA influence in that post! She is too pretty to part, but there are many nice ZRX's out there that ran on their side a second too long... that motor will be gone in a flash!

18 hours ago, whaler said:

Lots of ZRXOA influence in that post! She is too pretty to part, but there are many nice ZRX's out there that ran on their side a second too long... that motor will be gone in a flash!

Sure is!!  Gotta say it's impressive what these are worth piece by piece. If it happens I'll keep the 1200 motor and sell the 1100. I don't know though.    Its a lot of work. 

• Beer 1