tires change

hiro

Anyone want to change two tires for me, balance them, and add angled valves? Hilliard/Columbus area. Or should I learn to do them myself? I've only done bicycle tires, but I know about popping a bead. Don't have a balancing setup though.

1 hour ago, hiro said:

Anyone want to change two tires for me, balance them, and add angled valves? Hilliard/Columbus area. Or should I learn to do them myself? I've only done bicycle tires, but I know about popping a bead. Don't have a balancing setup though.

Here you go:

https://www.harborfreight.com/motorcycle-wheel-balancing-stand-98488.html

Learn to do them yourself.

https://www.nomartirechanger.com/Tire_Changers_s/37.htm

Probably the best thing I've bought that is motorcycle related.The only thing that has paid for itself many times over.

They will be at the AIME show September 23 and 24.They might have some deals for the show.I got mine at an IMS show and saved quite a bit.

• Upvote 1

You really don't need a fancy setup like that if you are just changing your own tires.  It takes me about 25 minutes to dismount old tire, remount & balance new tire, using tools that cost me less than $40.  I've done this for the last 200,000 miles or so.  Hiro- PM me if you want the details.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Does anyone have a left ninja valve cap incase he wants to go back to straight valves.:lol:

Thanks for looking out for me. heh Who wants mismatched parts? Actually, I only care to have the angled valve on the front.