I did something stupid

Tpoppa

I gotta say this style of bike is a lot of fun. I picked up a mean streak this spring and once I finally got it sorted I do enjoy riding it. Bike goes over way further than you'd think. Just took a cruiser trip to the gap and I had way more fun than the rest of the bunch. 

There are very few cruisers I think are fun to ride.  I won't ride anything with feet way forward, or any goofy handle bars.  And I don't buy the "torque is more important than HP nonsense."

I've had a couple 3rd Gen Magnas that weren't too bad.  The VRSCR is mostly a better bike than the Magna.  It's kinda of a mashup...cruiser, with a sport naked riding position, and sport bike power.  The motor is really good, kind of reminds me of the Buell 1125R motor.  You can lean it way over, but you kind of need to because of the long wheelbase.  It's an interesting package that mostly works.  I'm still learning how to make it go through corners quickly. 

Every time I come back to this, the more I like the looks of the your Street Rod. I didn't even know HD a V-Rod variant.  I've been half heartedly looking at cruiser options and this once really has me intrigued...