Jerry/ Al-z-heimer Needs some positive vibes from OR

NinjaDoc

He is home now, was doing better. I am waiting for him to post up something himself. I kinda felt he wanted some time for himself to gather his thoughts and inner strength again to re group. I am not bothering him with txts/ calls as of now. Hopefully he will post some update himself here soon. 

If he wants to talk, we are here. If not we are still thinking of him. And I am calling Dibs on joining him for his first ride after he beats this bullshit.

Maybe we need another Sorebuttapoluza.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd like to be in on Jerry's first ride after he beats this as well. Not sure about the Sorebuttapoluza stuff, however. Been praying for you Jerry and will continue to do so. 

I first met Jerry when I rode sweep for him during my first Epic Ride when he led the slow group on his 'wing.  A fine gentleman.  I look forward to riding with him in the future.  

Get well, Jerry.  Beat that thing.  I will remember you in my prayers.

David

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Al Z. Heimer said:

Hey guys it is with some guilt that I am finally able to post up. Many times I tried but just could not seem to be able to finish. The last few weeks have been really tough mentally,physically and emotionally. The surgeon is confident that the tumor has been totally removed so that is a good thing. The bad is my liver is fooked. Today was chemo training and what kind of chemo they are going to hit me with. Gonna be at least 6 months worth and hope for the best. That starts in 4 more days. It sure was a kick in the ass after only been retired for just over a month. I owe our own Nivin a huge load of gratitude. Yes he is part of my renal group and a decision that he made turned around one large obstacle that was causing some me some major issues. Thank you my friend I will forever be grateful. So that's pretty much it for now. 

Thanks to each and everyone of you guys and gals for the good wishes. Bless you all. Maybe one day I'll be able to shake your hands and thank you in person. 

Glad to see you chime in, and good to hear the tumor is gone.....hopefully things continue to improve and you bounce back on that bike soon