Borrow a gopro?

Tonik

Anyone near Cleveland got a gopro I can borrow for the 21st for my track day?  Will need a mount too....I think I want something on my chest or on the handlebars so I can get my speedometer in the shot.  But I am open to suggestions.

30 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Your speedometer should be taped out of view. It's only a distraction and hardly relevant on a racetrack. 

Fucking squids. :nono:

Do you even ride anymore bro?

I am all set. @DerekClouser is going to hook me up, as long as I have it pointed towards the front so it doesn't show him.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Anyone near Cleveland got a gopro I can borrow for the 21st for my track day?  Will need a mount too....I think I want something on my chest or on the handlebars so I can get my speedometer in the shot.  But I am open to suggestions.

I'm just wondering how you were going to capture speed from a handlebar mount.... sounds like an elaborate mounting system you got planned... We'll throw a mount on your tank with the hero session... Nice small and compact that won't give you any excuses when I blow your fucking doors off through a corner. :lol:   Okay, we're novice and we won't be allowed to pass in the corners, so blow your doors off on the back straight. 

2 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

I'm just wondering how you were going to capture speed from a handlebar mount.... sounds like an elaborate mounting system you got planned... We'll throw a mount on your tank with the hero session... Nice small and compact that won't give you any excuses when I blow your fucking doors off through a corner. :lol:   Okay, we're novice and we won't be allowed to pass in the corners, so blow your doors off on the back straight. 

I was under the impression we don't pass at all.  But we will find out.  Yea, you need to pass me in the straights with your liter bike because no way you are taking me in a corner.

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I was under the impression we don't pass at all.  But we will find out.  Yea, you need to pass me in the straights with your liter bike because no way you are taking me in a corner.

:lol: you better hope this is true.  

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

i can lend you mine if you still need one. dont think wearing chest harness is good idea for track day, most likely they wont allow. You can mount the go pro on you bar in a way that you wont be able to see speedo and get distracted but the go pro can record it and play back later for review and self eval. I do that for street, but track wants you plastered on speedo. 

I guess derek will have enough cams to lend to all OR during track day.