FS: 2015 Yamaha FZ09 with extras / upgrades $6500 OBO

JBartolucci4

For sale I have a 2015 FZ-09 Motorcycle. I am the original owner, it was purchased new in 2016 from Hales Yamaha. The bike has 3666 miles on it and is in pristine condition - never dropped or laid down! Since buying it, it has been upgraded with the following:

- Smog pump eliminator kit
- LED headlight (Tripage gold series)
- LED front flush turn signals - with flash relay.
- Tripage LED tail light - with 23 different stop / turn patterns.
- Rear turn signal elimintor
- Custom drilled LED foot pegs - also from Tripage LED (running, turn, and brake lights)
- M4 Slip on
- ECU reflash by the famous David Verdecchia (VCycleNut) in Florida - #1264 done on 4/21/16. You are permitted lifetime reflashes if you ever want anything changed. The ECU is signed by David in silver pen - if you ever want to pull it apart to look...
- FZ quick shift kit
- Airbox mod professionally done.

The bike has had the oil change every 600 miles, I have all of the receipts of that as well as everything else that has ever been bought or paid for for the bike - I keep excellent records.

Still under factory warranty from Yamaha. I am selling as I have medical bills for my son and don't get to ride it like I used to.

Emails come straight to my phone (john@bartolucci.me) or call or text 740-398-2112. Located in Mansfield, about 45 minutes north of Columbus - I work in Dublin so could possibly arrange to be seen elsewhere.

Any other questions just ask!

IMG_7758.jpg
IMG_7759.jpg
IMG_7760.jpg
IMG_7761.jpg
IMG_7762.jpg
IMG_7763.jpg
IMG_7764.jpg
IMG_7765.jpg
IMG_7766.jpg
IMG_7768.jpg
image upload html