Ride this Saturday 8/12?

Howabusa

It was a pleasure meeting talking and riding with you Kent. Sorry about me wanting to cut short the ride. And thanks for coming eastward with me. What I was afraid of was happening on my way down to meet you in new concord. I was riding very defensive, slowing down excessively in all corners with shadows in it or which seemed like pavement was questionable, this was affecting my whole rhythm, just not "feeling it" today and overall by the time I hit new concord I had decided I better be not riding like this. Lot to do with the psych state and possibly losing touch of the fjr which seems entirely different from the striple.  But it was awesome of you to follow me eastward I hope you were happy with the route and possible some new to you roads. I am guessing you probably did almost all of southern seo roads and some of the east end roads are worth a try. 

It might take me few more rides to get back into the groove it seems. Some sections I was feeling good but then some random stuff would pop up in roads triggering the alarm center to dial it down and just head home easy and stop riding forever :D But all in all great day to ride and happy to just jump right back in despite being very fun shy. Again @Howabusa your a good rider, am not talking about the speed part alone, overall good rider who just enjoys being on the road and trying newer and different routes and the overall...you relish the journey haha 

I left home bit early and wanted to take my time getting to the meet spot and hence was able to stop and take couple of pics. I think what I need to do is go back to my 'pic stop rides' till I get my head back in game fully. 

IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

Edited by NinjaDoc