New Rider

Jesus

Hey guys. Ok I just move in to Toledo Ohio I'm on a Temporary assignment from the Army for the next 2 year. Im just trying to make some friends to ride. Rode, dual sport, enduro 

I have a 2002 XR250R and a 2014 Harley FXDL. My son rides Crf50f

I don't know any places to ride off rode let me know if you know of any around Toledo.

Im not a highly skill rider on dirt but trying to get better.

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

I guess technically it wasnt offroad. But it was off the road you were on lol. Whelan has footage of it somewhere.

Actually I thought it was a detour.... I was wrong.... That's the only reason @Tonik thought he was faster cause I thought we needed to take a detour

3 hours ago, Jesus said:

Hey guys. Ok I just move in to Toledo Ohio I'm on a Temporary assignment from the Army for the next 2 year. Im just trying to make some friends to ride. Rode, dual sport, enduro 

I have a 2002 XR250R and a 2014 Harley FXDL. My son rides Crf50f

I don't know any places to ride off rode let me know if you know of any around Toledo.

Im not a highly skill rider on dirt but trying to get better.

Welcome.

Maumee State forest has a few miles of trails. From what I understand mostly flat with sand and whoops. A friend was riding his GS there last year.

Michigan has quite a few off road areas, not sure how far those are from the Toledo area.

7 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Actually I thought it was a detour.... I was wrong.... That's the only reason @Tonik thought he was faster cause I thought we needed to take a detour

That was 30 miles before I smoked your ass on 536. You peeps sure are good at making excuses. @TimTheAzn had suspension problems, @2talltim was worried about him and waited for him and you had worn out tires and wrong turns.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

That was 30 miles before I smoked your ass on 536. You peeps sure are good at making excuses. @TimTheAzn had suspension problems, @2talltim was worried about him and waited for him and you had worn out tires and wrong turns.

I still got them problems ??

On 8/10/2017 at 1:59 PM, DerekClouser said:

Your first and only grass trip resulted in a crashed SM... just saying 

• 2 months later...