Advice on SEO route

Xsr900Rider

42 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

If I remember you have a special relationship with a fast left sweeping downhill turn.;)

I gave you a ride on the back of my Z1K. The wife said we looked very odd together on my bike.

Something like this?

Hammer20time.jpg

I had to take Derek on this ride of shame couple years ago... pink shirt and all!

31 minutes ago, whaler said:

I had to take Derek on this ride of shame couple years ago... pink shirt and all!

I think dot is fixing Derek's corner down here. I requested more banking and sand run off.

• Upvote 1

On 8/10/2017 at 7:54 PM, whaler said:

It's closed at the 56, 356 intersection. Appears they are completely reconstructing the road and intersection, which is a good thing.

When heading east it's closed 4 miles past 278. When heading west from Athens it's closed right at 356 and traffic is maintained from 56 to 356. You can take 356 south to 50 and run over to 278 and head back to 56.

On 8/9/2017 at 11:24 PM, whaler said:

Just a heads up, 56 is closed just past 278.

56 is open.  It is a dirty mess at the 356 intersection so I would definitely take it easy.  Just rode it this past Friday and Saturday.