Fall epic ride 2017 - Quick poll on dates

NinjaDoc

2017 fall epic ride date  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which date will work better for you?// choices kept only during first half of September due to Ohio crappy weather //can choose more than one weekend if they work for you

• sep 2/ ran day sep 3
    • sep 9 / rain day sep 10
    • sep 16 /rain day sep 17

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/14/2017 at 08:50 PM

Thought i will make a quick poll on dates / polls open for just one week // we will need to try to fix the date fast so we can all make plans

Will post up the big topic with some changes, hopefully people will like those minor changes as this will be more and more rider focused. Was thinking more along this line 

Spring ride > basic theme > bring out more new riders and exp the group ride / connect more and more folks together / "new rider" friendly format / easy shorter route /overall celebrate new season / 

Fall ride > basic theme  > more 'experienced rider' friendly format/ will have all types of speed groups from slow to fast as in past rides  / more compact groups/ longer and more technical route/  overall Celebrate and appreciate some great Ohio Twisties

Edited by NinjaDoc

Is most folks burnt out on this event? Seems that way... I look forward to this 1-2 a year. (if I can make it). I plan on attending this next one. I'll be trying to bring some new michigan friends down with me, but I likely will be SOLO as always lol :)

28 minutes ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Is most folks burnt out on this event? Seems that way... I look forward to this 1-2 a year. (if I can make it). I plan on attending this next one. I'll be trying to bring some new michigan friends down with me, but I likely will be SOLO as always lol :)

Not at all Dave, just few things happened recently that's kinda making me feel a bit drawn back. I will post more details soon, since date is fixed rest is easy, we plan on a whole day thing either ways. Won't have as many people as usual epic ride since late notice, plus longer route. 

less ppl would be a good thing, smaller groups usually are more fun! It's like me going to Gingerman raceway for a trackday.. and Novice is only like 1/2 full. More room on the track to open things up. Longer route planned? fuck yeah... you know me. Looks like I might end up doing a IRON BUTT on Sept. 16th :D lol

21 hours ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Just a bad weekend for us. Piqua Bike fest, dad's birthday, friends birthday, and Hellmutt has to work.

Late Sept works better for us in the fall. 

i personally contacted some regular folks that show up all the time and they seem unable to make it this day, but still since many have free day to ride i will post up a ride for sep 16 itself. And probably we can do one another one end of the month as well. As long as we get to meet shake hands and  are on motorcycle and riding its a win win for every one no matter which day we do it. Sorry for not posting up much details. As i said things just not lining up right and kinda feeling little down to talk about riding. But i want to get this going since this might be the only way to take your mind off stuff and keep going. i promise to post up more details by end of this week.

one thing for sure, Just take off/ block off sep 16 for the ride if at all possible who ever can make it. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/23/2017 at 5:53 PM, max power said:

The bubby's are planning on meeting at the fishin shack to ride that Saturday. We can launch a ride from there (big cul-de-sac in Waterville across from Beverly) with @marlboro man permission. 

max we can meet at the muskie, just to grab a good group photo right before the non stop ride :)i posted up details. Of course based on who all planning to make it we can make changes to make it easier on most folks. And as of now we will be passing right through beverly :)