group ride 8/5/17 (early AM)?

redkow97

I don't think the rain is supposed to continue long enough to thwart Saturday riding.

I want to ride.  Will end up at Royalview if I'm alone, but wouldn't at all mind learning a new trail with someone who knows their way around somewhere else.  I would go as far as Wooster (vulture's knob). 

the earlier the better.  I have to maintain marital harmony by being a decent father as much of the day as possible, because I'm already cleared to attend "Western night" with my friends on Saturday at 6:30. (we watch Deadwood and drink whiskey and smoke cigars.)

I'm game. What's "early AM" mean for you? 8, 9, later? Much earlier would be tough as its about an hour drive for me.

I want to ride Austin Badger, Huffman/Regan and Vultures Knob at some point this season. Any sounds good for tomorrow.

Austin is new but looks short. I havnt been to VK in years so I sure much has changed. 

@redkow97 I'd like to see how long I can keep your fatbike in view :D

2 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Damn. I was gonna take Lyns to North Park for some skills work. 

How did I not know this existed. I have relatives 5 min from that park. I will definitely haul the fatbike next time I visit.

@redkow97 sounds like one of the Medina trails (Huffman or Austin) would be good. Want to meet at 8? I tend to rise with the sun, would rather not get up before 5 :(

Is the trail going to be open this morning? 

The twitter feeds are showing every other trail in the area closed due to the rain yesterday.

(edit) Leaving the house now.

See you there Chris

Edited by CBBaron