CBR600, trade to something smaller

flashesbuck

2002 CBR600 F4i. Great condition. Everything is current, and up to day. Lots of new parts, including the CCT that I replaced with an OEM one. Should last quite some time. Good tires and breaks. Spring time I went through it head to toe, new fluids and filters everywhere.  No scratches, and no evidence of it being down. I ride it from time to time to work, but most of the time, ill pick the Ninja 650 over this one to ride. Love the power, and the sound of the 4 cyl, but…. Idk, its just time for me to move on to the next project. Approx. 18K

I had big dreams of getting to Mid-Ohio with it. But never did. So it is in tip top shape.  

I’m not too sure what I want, But I know I want something a little more comfortable. I have invasions of Ninja 300’s or R3. I would also like a Supermoto of some sort. An SV650 would be nice, or anything along those lines.  I do really want something fuel injected, although a DRZ400 would not be out of the question. I’m really just getting to old to ride this thing. No cruses please, I’m not that old yet.  I also have a couple of track day passes to toss in to boot, even some cash if I need to. This is a good opportunity for someone with a smaller bike to upgrade.

IMG_20170325_074135.jpg

IMG_20170325_074104.jpg

IMG_20170325_074050.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...