Sign in to follow this  
Hollywood33

2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn (4X4, Hemi, Crew Cab)

Hollywood33    479

2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn

Mint condition inside and out. 59,000 miles. Perfectly clean and well documented Carfax. This has been my baby and it has been meticulously cared for. It has thousands of dollars in upgrades and was built right, no corners were cut. It is the perfect moto truck, as it is extremely off-road capable and still tows on the pavement like a champ. Will haul the dirt bikes in the bed up into the hills at Hatfield and tow the enclosed trailer with the track bikes to Mid O.

Factory Options

5.7 liter Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 8.4 inch Uconnect media center, full center console, tow package with factory trailer brake controller, spray in bed liner, remote start, heated seats, heated steering wheel, fold down floor for rear of cab, rotary shifter, blue tooth, home link, etc. Probably a lot more that I'm forgetting.

Aftermarket Options

18" Black Rhino wheels, 34" Copper ST MAXX tires, Bilstein ride height adjustable shocks in front (currently lifted 2.75 inches in the front and 1 inch in the rear), Black OEM Mopar badges, Rough Country bull bar, Magnaflow exhaust, tinted windows.

Listed for $25,800 right now on craigsllist, but I'll tell you right now I will work on that substantially with any Ohio Riders member. I know of multiple banks/financing companies that will give you a loan to buy from a private seller and interest rates are extremely low right now. If you need help with that, just ask. Of course I will always take cash money as well!

Truck is located in Columbus. I also drive back and forth to Cleveland a lot so we could set something up if you live up north.

Call or text Matt at 440-478-8467

More pictures available here: https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/d/2014-ram-1500-big-horn-price/6220049045.html

Call or text Matt at 440-478-8467

Ram 3.jpg

Ram 29.jpg

Ram 18.jpg

Ram 15.jpg

Ram 20.jpg

Ram 8.jpg

Ram 5.jpg

Ram 6.jpg

Ram 1.jpg

Casper    22,555

Good looking truck. 

• Upvote 1

jbot    33,245

Why u selling bro

too early for minivan

Hollywood33    479
11 hours ago, Casper said:

Good looking truck. 

Thank you, sir. I will definitely miss her.

Hollywood33    479
10 hours ago, jbot said:

Why u selling bro

too early for minivan

I seemed to have accidentally bought an Audi S4 last weekend. But mainly because I sold all of my motorcycles and figured I can go without a big truck for a little while.

jbot    33,245

oh.

i see you took my advice about amassing the toys prior to marriage seriously.

what were you thinking? you NEVER listen to the jbot.  didn't they teach you that in college, college boy?!

F4iguy    83

I'll bet that thing blows a Raptor away!

Hollywood33    479
On 8/4/2017 at 4:12 PM, M_Quick said:

What size is the bed?

Standard bed. 5 feet 7 inches. I was able to put one dirtbike in diagonally and close the tailgate.

Hollywood33    479
On 8/3/2017 at 6:19 PM, F4iguy said:

I'll bet that thing blows a Raptor away!

It will blow a Jinu driven Raptor away.

jbot    33,245

In cbus tonight, race for slips

Hollywood33    479
27 minutes ago, jbot said:

In cbus tonight, race for slips

I'm waitin on you...

Give me 3 honks when you're outside.

jbot    33,245
40 minutes ago, Hollywood33 said:

I'm waitin on you...

Give me 3 honks when you're outside.

Where do you live hoe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JackFlash
      FOR SALE
      $1000
      1993 FORD F-150 XLT PICKUP TRUCK
      FULL SIZE BED - 8 FOOT EXTENDED CAB - rear seat folds down for cargo BED LINER - plastic insert + rubberized bed mat 5 LITER ENGINE = 302 cu.in. NEW BATTERY FREE lockable ALUMINUM TOPPER w/ ladder rack - missing a window GOOD TREAD on tires.  ALUMINUM RUNNING BOARDS - FULL LENGTH This truck has been unused for 10 years.  It ran when I parked it.
      The starter was giving me troubles and the ignition switch is worn
      out.  I replaced the starter relay but that did not solve the problem.
      You get a click but nothing else.  I popped a new battery in it because
      I thought I was going to get it running again, but I decided I really don't
      want to bother with it and thought I would just sell it to get it out of my
      driveway.  If I have to get it running to sell it, I'm going to ask $2000.
      If you are handy and want to put a starter on it and give it a go, this may
      be a nice project for you.  This vehicle has some termites, so if you want
      a bodywork project or already have the know how and equipment, you
      can make this a nice truck.  The interior is undamaged but needs a good
      cleaning.  Plastics have deteriorated with age.  There is a small crack
      at the bottom corner of the windshield on the driver's side.  I don't know
      how it got there other than from being closed up tight in the summer heat.

PM me for more information.  I'll send you my cell number.  
      Photos have now been posted below.
        This truck is located in Newark, Ohio.  I would be willing
      to allow you to put a starter on it in my driveway.  I have jacks.  Provide me
      with the invoice and I'll reimburse you for your cost of the starter IF once
      it is installed AND the engine cranks (no reason it shouldn't)  you do not
      want the vehicle.  The labor is on you.  You will have to perform this work
      when I am home.  You may just want to tow or trailer it home.

EDIT : 
      This vehicle has 195,000 miles on it.
      This is my first posting.  I wanted to
      give OhioRiders first opportunity and
      want to avoid a Craigslist posting if I
      can.  If you or anyone you know may
      be interested in this vehicle, contact
      me.  If I post it elsewhere, I'll likely ask
      a higher amount on that posting.  I just
      want to get it out of my way.  It's blocking
      my garage door.

Thanks for reading. 
      - Jack

• By Iron Pony
      RAM Mounts provide the strongest and most durable mounts available for all your motorcycle accessories. The patented ball-and-socket design ensures a strong hold, in addition to durability, RAM Mounts systems enable you to swap out components, or mix and match configurations to build a custom solution for your specific needs. Whether you are looking to mount a phone, GPS, camera or any other accessory, RAM Mounts are the most reliable accessory for your motorcycle and are made in the USA.
      http://www.ironpony.com/ipd/brand/bc2.asp/bname/RAM
      Web: www.ironpony.com 
      Phone: 877-799-7669
      Store: 5436 Westerville Road, Westerville, Ohio

• By ScubaCinci
      I got an email from ADATA today...they are have a RAM sale on Amazon - 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3 1600MHZ
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F902ON2
      Pretty darn cheap! Deal ends 3/16
      FYI - I have no stake in this deal...just passing it on
    • By RidersDiscount
      Because who doesn't want to take a long sip of a cold soda or water on their ride?  The RAM Mount Cup Holder is available and in stock at Riders Discount!

The RAM Mount Cup Holder is available to purchase through our website.  If you need help placing your order, or have any questions about the product, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

A huge seller, the RAM cup holder is self-leveling so there's minimal chance of this spilling on your ride.  Take a corner as hard as you like, the holder will stay level.  

Easily attach this to your motorcycle, ATV, golf cart, riding lawn mower, whatever you want.  RAM offers a huge selection of mounts and accessories, all of which are available at Riders Discount. 

This particular kit comes with a U-bolt mount that allows you to install this on your handlebars.  Cozy is included!

Available today at Riders Discount, order your RAM Mount Cup Holder online or contact us if you need help placing your order. 

• By RidersDiscount
      Never again will you have trouble getting the perfect angle from your GoPro.  Available from Riders Discount today, use the RAM GoPro mount on your bike and easily point your camera wherever you want, at whatever angle you want. 

GoPro not included.

The RAM GoPro mount is available to purchase through our website.  If you need help placing your order, or have any questions about the product, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

This particular kit comes with a U-bolt mounting style and hardware that allows you to mount this wherever you want on your handlebar.  Of course, if you don't like this type of mount, Riders Discount carries all RAM mounts and accessories, just let us know what you're looking for!

Consisting of a 1" diameter rubber ball that is connected to a GoPro adapter, the adapter mounts directly to the GoPro case using the included hardware.  No modifications or a different case are required. 

Available today from Riders Discount, order your RAM GoPro mount online or give us a call if you need help placing your order!