2017 Ohio Riders Fantasy Football League

Bad324

It's that time again boys and girls. Here is the link to the league, let's get it done this year!

https://yho.com/nfl?l=833236&k=1fa1fb4603b045f6&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=0c48685552db614f

Draft is currently set for Sun Aug 27 8:00pm EDT

Edited by Bad324

4 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

You rang?

link is in OP to sign up. Do it so you can win something from Riders Discount to replace whatever you break from crashing again :D

• Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

I'd do it but I dont think I'd be back from PIRC MotoAmerica races by the draft time. 

it's free with possible winners goodies from RD. Just auto draft or do it from your phone. My best of my 5 teams 2 years ago I drafted from my phone while in Target with my wife :lol:

• Upvote 1

I am willing to throw in a Held Turano tank bag to the winner. Along with some swag, maybe more. Just need a few more people to sign up. I am a mid-pack fantasy football player so good chance you will beat me. What other excuses do you need to play? 

MSRP: $179.95

held_turano_expandable_tank_bag-1.jpg&ke

Edited by RidersDiscount
  • Upvote 2

Seriously it amazes me people don't want to give it a whirl for the chance to win some swag

hell ill try to sweeten the pot too. If I somehow win the league I will raffle off the RD swag or give to 2nd place since I don't have a need for a tank bag, whatever everyone would prefer