Major software upgrade

Casper

3 minutes ago, Casper said:

You wouldn't bring it up if you didn't want it fixed..... :D 

True, only reason it bothered me is because people would always ask me why and I never had a answer other than I'm Casper's secret weapon. :lol: 

Just now, zx3vfr said:

Too much white. Bring some diversity up in this shit. 

It's almost exactly the same color scheme as before. Sketch me up some ideas and I'll see what I can do. I'm no designer... :) 

Just now, Casper said:

It's almost exactly the same color scheme as before. Sketch me up some ideas and I'll see what I can do. I'm no designer... :) 

It just needs to go back to what it was. Seemed there was some additional red and or black to split up posts 

9 minutes ago, jporter12 said:

WTF?  I pretty much always load my "feed" that I customized, in fact that's the bookmark that I have save for the whole damn site.  Well, that ghost shit's broken.  

@Tonik get your boy in line, ASAP! ;)

Custom feeds aren't broke. They weren't touched. My custom feed works just fine. What do you get? 

59 minutes ago, Casper said:

Better? 

Yeah. But I also submitted feedback to coorperate when they switched us to office 16 and skype because I like 2010 and lync 

Edited by zx3vfr

25 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Really? I like Skype for Business much more than Lync.

office 2016 is just not appealing to the eye. It looks like it was designed by a preschool class. I like a cleaner look, which probably explains why I still use winamp for music. Also same goes for the new Verizon statements, just whoever approved that change.... ewwww.

9 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

office 2016 is just not appealing to the eye. It looks like it was designed by a preschool class. I like a cleaner look, which probably explains why I still use winamp for music. Also same goes for the new Verizon statements, just whoever approved that change.... ewwww.

or maybe it's just you.... :dunno:

Just now, RidersDiscount said:

@Casper So I get an email that I have new messages but doesn't show in messages bar or notifies me. Do I have to change a setting or did you screw it up? :dunno:

Good question. Can you forward me the email?