2017 Fall Gap Trip 10/19-10/22(meet up evening of 10/18)

2talltim

15 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

My standards for hotels are very slow, so I figure we'll be good.

I've stayed there.  It's not bad.  There is a Mexican Restaurant in walking distance,  and there is a liquor store down the road.  Beer selection in town is not very good. 

Enjoy the trip! Speed safely! 

I'm not sure of my ETA. I have to go through Columbus to pick up my new glasses and might stop in at pony and see if they have a holder for my heat-troller. Might also play around hocking a little bit. 

I'm sure there will be ice buckets for parking lot bike washes. 

Found a potential dinner spot for tomorrow

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Do you guys (tonik is a woman) really wash your bikes on a trip? I mean, thats kinda gay. 

I haven't washed my bike since before the New England trip in July. Just wipe the bugs of with the morning dew. 

• Beer 1

Stopped in Asheville for the night.  Have to get up soon to blast home, repack an overnight bag and drive to Detroilet to jump on an airline.  Gotta bring one of our birds home from the service center Thursday, then fly it all day Friday.  

Id rather be on this thing with you guys.  Have fun and be safe!

6 hours ago, PhilD'oh! said:

Stopped in Asheville for the night.  Have to get up soon to blast home, repack an overnight bag and drive to Detroilet to jump on an airline.  Gotta bring one of our birds home from the service center Thursday, then fly it all day Friday.  

Id rather be on this thing with you guys.  Have fun and be safe!

Didn't know you were an aviator! What are you certified to fly?

Well my ETA if I had one just got delayed a couple hours wife just called me said her tire was low this morning on her commute car. She stopped and put air in it before she got to work went out on lunch and it is low again. So I  have to drive to Columbus with an air tank and swap her car so she's not stranded or have a blow it out on her way home.

15 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Beginning to see why so many peeps dropped out. No car washes, gotta walk to the bar, unreliable arrival times. Bet there are not any free handies either.

If not for this damn Achilles surgery...I'd so be there. The weather has been great this fall. Right now, I'd be happy to be doing anything out of the house.