New Guy from NW OH

Zuul55

Hello

I'm new to the forum, and this is probably not the right place to post this.

I'm interested in riding the IBA All Around Ohio ss1k. If anyone has the time I would like to ride it this week. Don't want to get a herd started but maybe 1-2 would be great.

Thanks Mark

:welcomeor:

Doing 1000 miles in Ohio and documenting the route with no short cuts will be one heck of an accomplishment.   Why not ride to Deal's Gap and back?  There would be no corners to cut, so documentation would be easier.  You would also treat yourself to a nice ride right in the middle of the 1000 mile day.  Just a thought. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Connie14 said:

:welcomeor:

Doing 1000 miles in Ohio and documenting the route with no short cuts will be one heck of an accomplishment.   Why not ride to Deal's Gap and back?  There would be no corners to cut, so documentation would be easier.  You would also treat yourself to a nice ride right in the middle of the 1000 mile day.  Just a thought. 

I agree it will not be a joy ride.

Thanks all for the OR welcome.

Mark

4 hours ago, Zuul55 said:

Hello

I'm new to the forum, and this is probably not the right place to post this.

I'm interested in riding the IBA All Around Ohio ss1k. If anyone has the time I would like to ride it this week. Don't want to get a herd started but maybe 1-2 would be great.

Thanks Mark

Check Hoagy's Heros. They did a Buckeye 1000 Saddle Sore a few years back. Fun route. 

And welcome aboard. 

www.ironbutt.com/themerides/rideohio

Thank you Casper for the Hoagy link. Their ss1k was considerably easier than the all around Ohio route.

It would however be nice to generate some funds for charity, hats off to Hoagy and team.

Mark