Me and durk finally ride 8/5

jacobhawkins

@durk and I fail at getting together.  Writing it down may make it happen.  No plans yet other than the day.  Medium fast ish.  SEO likely.  I'll let him post up his thoughts. Weeee motorcycles!  Also, @what, hope you're around and are ready to thrash. 

• Upvote 1

Let's meet in New Concord at 10-10:30. I figured we would pretty much take the route we did last year. I had a blast. 83-78-377-555-676-7-26-260-7-800-26-537?-260 from there I will probably run 145 back north toward home for me. Unless you want to mix it up from that @jacobhawkins. We could run 800 up to 255-7-536. Btw you kill me with the weeeee. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with @jacobhawkins thoughts on open invite but I would suggest that you have ridden at least once with one of the guys that have already posted in the thread. I see the potential for Mach retard for this group and my guess is at least at 1 point it will be at those speeds. Not saying I'm the fastest guy just think it would be best if you know what you're getting yourself into if you show up for this ride. 

You guys might as well officially announce the thread as Mach retard now :) all the characters in the play are in place :D ride safe guys. If at all possible I will ride down with Durk till new concord, then with you guys for 83 then I will prolly have to break off east ward at 83/78 and make my way to 536  and head home early. You guys be safe. 

Ps: my main aim is to get pics of some more hoORigans 

Edited by NinjaDoc

Might join this one. Saturday's a good day for me, and it's been a while since I've ridden with Jacob. I'll look to meet in Otsego. Tip: 83 sucks through the Muskie bucket area. Chip seal has ruined it for a few years, it seems.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Blitz said:

Tip: 83 sucks through the Muskie bucket area. Chip seal has ruined it for a few years, it seems.

They paved from Cumberland down to 78. It's not the best top coat, but it ain't bad. No more tar snakes.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Blitz said:

Might join this one. Saturday's a good day for me, and it's been a while since I've ridden with Jacob. I'll look to meet in Otsego. Tip: 83 sucks through the Muskie bucket area. Chip seal has ruined it for a few years, it seems.

That chip seal seems pretty grippy due to the coarse nature of the aggregate.  Last time I was down there was a little bit of loose stone in the middle of the lanes, but the general grip was pretty good if you stay out of the middle of the lane.

19 hours ago, Blitz said:

That sucks. It's a great piece of road.