BMW R1200GS Stop Sale and Recall

Casper

Extremely infrequent failure, and is typically hapening with bikes that are ridden hard off-road.  Its the same setup on other, more street-oriented bikes (like the RT), but it aint happening on those.

2 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Adventure bike that can't adventure. I guess the "best bang for buck" was something else, entirely.  

And the KTM super adventure is under recall too....among others.

Remember when Chevy had the big recall on the ignition switches a few years ago for vehicle shutting off going down the road this was the fix. We had to make an appointment at the Chevy dealer and it took them an hour to do this not even sure why they even took the vehicle inside.  Kind of a joke really.

140313-gm-keys-js-1151_d3713ba13f0d51448d560a76a5dc019b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.thumb.jpg.725f212a924a173baf9099aeebc7011b.jpg

631625_orig.jpg.508fe336e4a25a69e78d332ae35acaf6.jpg

When I had my Grom they sent me a recall to replace a stupid emissions sticker on the swingarm. I called the dealer and asked if I could just stop by and get the sticker since I was going to rip it off anyway. "No, we have to have the bike here".

I never took it in.

13 minutes ago, blue72beetle said:

When I had my Grom they sent me a recall to replace a stupid emissions sticker on the swingarm. I called the dealer and asked if I could just stop by and get the sticker since I was going to rip it off anyway. "No, we have to have the bike here".

I never took it in.

Rebel.jpg.87ae3b3e334be2455bf7bc33262cd5a2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Once saw a couple on a old 250 Rebel.  Both of them had to be over 400 pounds...EACH!  You could barely see a front wheel poking out.  It was amazing!

Edited by Qman
  • Upvote 1