RidersDiscount

Designed for the track, the Scorpion Clutch Leather Gloves are constructed from goatskin, kangaroo, and stingray leather. DuPont Kevlar is used in the internal lining on the palm and thumb, as well as stitching. We have these for $95 for forum members shipped in the lower 48 states. Limited availability, currently available in sizes Small-3XL. Give MIKE a call today to get yours as these will go very fast!

scorpion_clutch_leather_gloves_both_top.

These gloves have perforated stretch leather accordions on the fingers and thumbs to provide airflow, comfort and flexibility. Air intake/exhaust ports on the knuckles provide additional ventilation.

scorpion_clutch_leather_gloves_both_insi

SuperFabric on wrist, fingers and thumb provide abrasion resistance without added weight. The knuckles, forearm and pinky incorporate molded TPU and rubberized 4.5mm foam for extra protection.

scorpion_clutch_leather_gloves_cuff_deta

The Clutch Gloves have dual closures at the wrist.

MSRP $249.95
scorpion_clutch_leather_gloves_both_top_

If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

Edited by RidersDiscount

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Big thanks to Mike at RidersDiscount for setting me up with these gloves.  Nicest pair of "paws" I've ever had.  The fit was exactly as spec'd on the Scorpion website and they are seriously heavy-duty, at least for street.  Not sure I'd pay the MSRP of $250, but at the out-the-door price of $95, I can't see finding anything as nice for half again as much.  Check 'em out if you're looking for new gloves!!!

12 hours ago, Bubba said:

Big thanks to Mike at RidersDiscount for setting me up with these gloves.  Nicest pair of "paws" I've ever had.  The fit was exactly as spec'd on the Scorpion website and they are seriously heavy-duty, at least for street.  Not sure I'd pay the MSRP of $250, but at the out-the-door price of $95, I can't see finding anything as nice for half again as much.  Check 'em out if you're looking for new gloves!!!

You are welcome sir! Thanks for the post up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...