Stupid left coast liberal cucks

zx3vfr

As a old white conservative guy that hates many taxes I agree with this tax.  We pay taxes on gas and our plates to help pay for roads.  Oregon has a huge network of bike lanes and stuff, it has to be paid for somehow.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Yeah, but bicycles don't wreck the roads like cars and trucks do. It's not a usage tax. It's repair tax. I didn't break it. Use smarter transport instead of busting my balls for not being part of the problem. Their repairs should cost less, therefore not need such a tax increase. You're conservativing wrong. 

You are mathing wrong. They are not paying anywhere near the same taxes as a car. Plates, sales tax and gas tax. They are only paying 15 bucks ONCE on the sale of a new bike.

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Also, not sure what bicycles you're only paying $15 tax on, but nice try. 

Did you even read the god damn article we are we are discussing in this thread that is linked in the first god damn post?

"Bicyclists don't pay road tax" is a bullshit argument. MOST bicyclists also own a vehicle that they already paid road tax on. Yes, I said most, there are exceptions, but not very common.

Maybe we should have a "Walker's tax" for people that walk on the sidewalk. Put a tax receipt (License plate) on your ass. Damn I should be a politician.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Lol. When we stop subsidizing the shit out of cars, come at me with taxes for bicycles. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/10/driving-true-costs/412237/

F you you damn hippie. At least the cars are paying half.  You ain't paying a damn thing with your bike you freeloading SOB.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

If you weren't a homicidal maniac in a 2-ton metal box I wouldn't need the special bike road. 

If I wanted you dead, you would be dead. I know where you live, I don't need to drive around hoping you might pass by on your bike.

• Upvote 1

Made me think... a lot of cities and campuses require at least registration. Can get a ticket if you don't. I never registered a bicycle, nor ever got a ticket... More likely to get the ticket for no lights at night.

17 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Loved MJ when i was a kid. Had a little Strawberry Shortcake tape player with a strawberry microphone built into it. Use to carry that thing around and "blast" Thriller and Beat It. We had this annoying neighbor that always came over and my mom would mske me play toys with him. Hated that kid. Hated. Him. That ginger puke dubbed over my Thriller tape with his shrill, half-blooded Irish, probably an alcoholic by his teens, voice and ruined my childhood. 

Yes. He mouth-fucked my MJ and I paid the Vincient Price. Fuck him and the Irish. 

If MJ would have gotten hold of you as a child, he would have personally mouth-fu@ked you!  Would have given you new meanings for "Thriller" and "Beat-it"

• Upvote 1